Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational vehicle manufacturing company. Its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company operate in 21 key industries, providing insightful and ingenious solutions to customers. The company have an operational presence in over 100 countries and employ more than 200,000 people and operate across vast geographies, governing spirit of “Rise” binds as one Mahindra, dictating that empower people everywhere to not only chart new frontiers, but to conquer them too.
It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. Mahindra & Mahindra is a part of Mahindra Group.
|Company Name||Mahindra & Mahindra Limited|
|Founder Name||Jagdish Chandra Mahindra|
Kailash Chandra Mahindra
Malik Gulam Muhammad
|Date of Establishment||2 October 1945|
|Establishment Place||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Revenue||INR 1.06 lakh crores (In 2020)|
|Registered Address||Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Gateway|
Building, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai 400 001, India
|Corporate Identity Number(CIN)||L65990MH1945PLC004558|
|Telephone No.||+91 22 22021031|
|Fax||+91 22 22875485|
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited established in 1945.
- 1945, the company was founded as steel trading company in Ludhiana as Mahindra and Muhammad.
- 1948, the company renamed Mahindra and Mahindra.
- In 1999, the company purchased 100% of Gujarat Tractors from the Government of Gujarat.
- 2007, the company acquired Punjab Tractor Limited (PTL) making it the world’s largest tractor manufacturer.
- 2009, PTL was merged into M&M and transformed as Swaraj division of Mahindra & Mahindra.
- 2011 Mahindra and Mahindra acquired South Korea’s SsangYong Motor Company.
- 2017, the company signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) agreement with Belgium-based Dewulf, a supplier of a full line of potato and root crop machinery. Under the agreement, Mahindra will manufacture and market potato planting equipment in India, for which the co-branded planter is developed.
- 2020, the company ended its joint venture with Renault and buying out Renault’s stake. The company is expanding its business in all over the world.
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited founded by Jagdish Chandra Mahindra, Kailash Chandra Mahindra and Sir Malik Ghulam Muhammad.
Jagdish Chandra Mahindra was born on 1892 at Ludhiana, Punjab. He was an Indian businessman and founder of the company. Jagdish was the eldest child of none children. He started his career with Tata steel, as the senior sales manager. At an early age, the responsibility of the family placed on his shoulders. He believed strongly in the power of education and ensure that all his brothers and sisters studied hard. In 1951, he died.
Kailash Chandra Mahindra is second in Mahindra brothers. He was born on 1894 at Ludhiana. Kailash attended Government college. He joined Messrs. Martin & Company, where he edited the monthly magazine India and, briefly, the Hindustan Review. In 1942, he was appointed Head of the Indian Purchasing Mission in the United States. He contributed to develop strategic coal policies and applying the latest methods of coal mining in India, helped shape the industry and his Coal Commission Report became a seminal document in the industry. He served as a Director of the Reserve Bank of India, Air India, and Hindustan Steel. On 1963, he died
M.G. Muhammad was an Indian businessman and the founder of Mahindra & Mahindra company. He was born on 1895 and was a Pakistani politician and financier who served as the third Governor-General of Pakistan. He did education from Aligarh Muslim university. After his graduation, he joined the Indian Civil Service as a chartered accountant at the Indian Railway Accounts Service. He was very talented. Along with J.C Mahindra, he founded Mahindra & Mahindra company. on 1956, he died.
Recently, the Chairman of the company is Anand Mahindra and Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Mahindra is Pawan Kumar Goenka.
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian automobile industry. In 2020, the company revenue is Rs.1.06 lakh crores (US$15 billion).
If you want to know anything else about the Mahindra & Mahindra Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.