We at DeshiCompanies.com (“DeshiCompanies,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, https://deshicompanies.com, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other websites operated by Deshi Companies or any third party.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details, such as the website pages you view, products you order and purchase, etc; and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical data.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through our website; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We have implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart;
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future;
- Keep track of advertisements and measure their effectiveness.
third-party technologies or how they may be used. However, you may manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings.
We do not control these third-party technologies or how they may be used. However, you may manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings.
Links to Other Websites
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.