Susan Alice Buffett American Philanthropist, Career, Personal Life, Education, Networth, Warren Buffet and More
Susan Alice Buffett is an American philanthropist who is the daughter of Warren Buffett. She was born on July 30, 1953 at Omaha, Nebraska, U.S. Susan provides grants in public education, human services and social justice in the interest of promoting the welfare of children from lower-income families.
|Name||Susan Alice Buffett|
|Born on||July 30, 1953|
|Age (as in 2021)||68|
|Education||University of Nebraska–Lincoln|
University of California, Irvine,
(m. 1983; div. 1995)
|Net Worth||12 million USD|
Education & Career
- Susan Alice Buffett was born on July 30, 1953 at Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.
- She received degree from University of Nebraska–Lincoln in home Economics.
- She studied at the University of California, Irvine, in social ecology.
- Susan has her focus on donating the money to children, eduaction and family issues. However, she has been involved in charity events in Africa.
- She is also a billioniare. Her father, Warren Buffet is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is currently the third richest person in the world.
Susan Alice Buffett is an American philanthropist. She is also the eldest daughter of Warren Buffet, the world’s richest person in 2008. Susan had two marriages altogether. She first married Allen Greenberg in 1983 but the couple had divorced in 1995.
If you want to know anything else about the Susan Alice Buffett. Please comment below we will try to provide information.