Howard Graham Buffett Businessman, Politician, Philanthropist, photographer, farmer and conservationist., Career, Net Worth, Personal Life, Education and More
Howard Graham Buffett is an American businessman, politician, philanthropist, photographer, farmer and conservationist. He was born on December 16, 1954 at United States of America. From 1992 to 1995, Buffett was Corporate Vice President and Assistant to the Chairman of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
|Name||Howard Graham Buffett|
|Born on||December 16, 1954|
|Age (as in 2021)||71|
|Education||Data not available|
|Famous for|| Businessman|
|Wife||Marcia Sue Duncan (19779 divorced)|
Devon G. Buffett
|Kids||Howard Warren Buffett|
|Net Worth||400 million USD (2017)|
Education & Career
- Howard Graham Buffett born on December 16, 1954 at United States of America.
- He is the middle child of billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
- From childhood, he has interest in business, politics, agriculture, conservation, photography and philanthropy.
- From 1989 to 1992, he served as a County Commissioner in Douglas County, Nebraska.
- Buffett has published eight books on conservation, wildlife, and the human condition, and has written articles and opinion pieces for The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.
- In 1996, he published his thesis, The Partnership of Biodiversity and High-Yield Agricultural Production.
- Howard serves on the National Geographic Council of Advisors, World Wildlife Fund National Council, Cougar Fund, Illinois.
- In 2000- Images of the Wild, an information source for traveling to wildlife areas in North America and Africa
- In 2001- The Edge: Balancing Earth’s Resources, which focused on preserving world biodiversity, species and habitats.
- In 2002- Tapestry of Life, a compilation of portraits taken in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, and other countries with deep poverty and human need.
- In 2003- Spots Before Your Eyes with Ann van Dyk. The foreword was authored by Dr. Jane Goodall.
- In 2005- Threatened Kingdom: The Story of the Mountain Gorilla, which provides information about the mountain gorilla’s habitat and the challenges facing the species.
- In 2009- Fragile: The Human Condition with the support of National Geographic.
- In 2013- Forty Chances: Finding Hope in a Hungry World with his son Howard Warren Buffett.
- In 2018- Our 50-State Border Crisis: How the Mexican Border Fuels the Drug Epidemic Across America, with a foreword by Heidi Heitkamp and a preface by Cindy McCain.
Howard Graham Buffett is an American businessman and a very kind hearted person. In August 1977, he married Marcia Sue Duncan. Later, he married Devon Morse and blessed with a son Howard Warren Buffett. Buffett family currently lives in Decatur, Illinois, from where he oversees a 1,500-acre (6.1 km2) family farm in Pana, Illinois and three foundation-operated research farms, including over 1,500 acres in Arizona, and 9,200 acres in South Africa.
If you want to know anything else about the Howard Graham Buffett. Please comment below we will try to provide information.