Pascal Soriot CEO of AstraZeneca, Career, Education, Personal Life, Net Worth, AstraZeneca, Birth date, veterinary and More
Pascal Soriot is an Australian CEO of the pharmaceutical multinational company AstraZeneca. He was born on 23 May 1959 in France. He is very to Mindblowing personality. Pascal achieve success through his hard-work and dedication.
|Born on||23 May 1959|
|Age (as in 2021)||60 Years old|
|Education||Alfort at Maisons-Alfort in Paris|
MBA degree at HEC Paris
|Nationality||France & Australia|
|Net Worth||$29 million|
|Designation||CEO of AstraZeneca|
Education and Career
- Pascal Soriot studied veterinary medicine at the National veterinary school of Alfort at Maisons-Alfort in Paris.
- Later, he obtained an MBA degree at HEC Paris.
- In April 1986, he joined Roussel Uclaf as a salesman in Australia.
- In 1996, he became General Manager of Hoechst Marion Roussel in Australia.
- In 2000, he moved to Aventis in America, as a chief operating officer of Aventis USA.
- In 2006, he joined Roche.
- In 2009-2010, he was chief executive of the Roche subsidiary Genentech.
- In 2010, he rejoined Roche Pharma AG as chief operating officer.
- In 2012, he was named as the new chief executive of AstraZeneca, the world’s fifth largest pharmaceutical company.
- In July 2017, Soriot would become the next CEO of Israel-based Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
Pascal Soriot is married and blessed with two children. Pascal has three brothers are doctors. He is a family loving person. He lives in France. He is very talented and intelligent.
If you want to know anything else about the Kiran Pichai .Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Tobi Lutke CEO of Shopify, Education, Career, Personal Life, Company Profile, Salary and More
• Vishal Sikka CEO of Vianai, Education, Career, Personal Life, Wiki and More