Vishal Vishal Sikka CEO of Vianai, Education, Career, Personal Life, Wiki, Company profile, Wife, Infosys and More
Vishal Sikka is an Indian entrepreneur born on 1May, 1967 at Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is also Founder and CEO of Vianai, provides advanced technological software and services in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to large companies around the world.
|Born on||1May, 1967|
|Age (as in 2021)||54 Years Old|
|Education||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rajkot|
Computer Engineering, University of Baroda
|Children||Data not available|
|Net Worth||$1 Million (approx)|
|Designation||CEO of Vianai|
Career & Education
- Vishal Sikka born on 1May, 1967 at Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- He is the former CEO of Infosys.
- He did schooling in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rajkot and thereafter at a Christian school named Rosary High School (Vadodara).
- Sikka has the bachelors in Computer Engineering course at Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- In 1996, he completed his Ph.D. from Stanford University.
- In 2002, Sikka joined SAP to head up the advanced technology group responsible for strategic innovative projects.
- Later he was promoted to Senior Vice President of Architecture and Chief Software Architect, responsible for the road map and the direction for the architecture of SAP products and infrastructure.
- On 12 June 2014, he joined Infosys Ltd. as its Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
- In 2019, Sikka founded Vianai, an AI company, with $50 million in initial funding and advisors that included Indra Nooyi, John Etchemendy, Divesh Makan, Sebastian Thrun, and Alan Kay.
Vishal Sikka is an Indian Business tycoon. He married to Vandana Sikka and have children. He is a family loving person. Sikka is a very kind hearted hearted person.
Vianai is an American company of computer software. The company headquarter is in Palo Alto, California, US. It delivers and maintain software differentiates industry leaders, yet few businesses use AI to reach new heights. The company vision is to empower millions to build machine learning applications. CEOs, Senior Executives and Developers can use Vianai to turn AI into ROI. Vianai established in 2019 by Vishal Sikka.
If you want to know anything else about the Vishal Sikka .Please comment below we will try to provide information.