FXTM Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Services, App, Instruments, How to register, Owner, logo, Account Types, Partner, career and more
FXTM is an African company of Financial Services. The company headquarter is in Mauritius. It is a dynamic, award-winning forex broker that offers exceptional online trading services and products to institutional and retail clientele from around the world. The company is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the Republic of Mauritius with an Investment Dealer License bearing license number C113012295.
|Date of Establishment||2011|
|Net Worth||4.5 billion USD(approx)|
|Telephone No.||+44 20 3734 1025|
|Registered Address|| Exinity Limited, 5th Floor, |
355 NEX Tower,
Rue du Savoir, Cybercity,
Ebene 72201, Mauritius
- Trading Account: Traders trade on market execution, meaning that their orders are processed automatically in milliseconds and at market price, but spreads – probably the most important factor for traders when deciding on which account to open – are typically zero on some of the most traded currency pairs in the world, including EURUSD and EURGBP, and as low as zero on Gold/Us Dollar (XAUUSD).
- Protection of funds: The company provides its services to over 2 million clients in 150+ countries around the world. It always strictly abide by the regulations and the protection of our clients’ investment is primary concern and committed to providing a trusted and reliable trading environment for all clients.
- Deposits & Withdrawals: At FXTM, making deposits and withdrawals is simple and straight forward and hardly takes up any of your time. We are constantly striving to offer you even more deposit and withdrawal options and to make the process even easier.
- Leverage and Margin Requirements: When trading, you must maintain a certain level of funds in your account (the necessary margin), also known as a good faith deposit. Calculating and understanding your necessary margin requirements beforehand allows you to apply good risk management and avoid any unnecessary margin calls resulting in the closing of a position due to not enough margin in your account. Margin requirements on demo accounts are equivalent to those on corresponding live accounts.
- Commissions: The Advantage account is most popular account for good reason – it applies the lowest costs for your trades. Typically zero spreads on FX Majors, as low as zero spreads on Gold/Dollar, and an exceptionally competitive commission-based structure. MT5 accounts, commission is fixed at $4 per lot and doesn’t change based on volume and equity, nor the market you’re trading. On Advantage MT4 account, however, the commission terms are flexible. The higher your equity and the larger your trading volume, the lower the commissions you pay, which is also known as floating commission. This is one of the most competitive commission terms in the trading business.
FXTM established in 2011. It is a global leader in online financial trading and investing, offering FX, indices, commodities and more. FXTM places great emphasis on the importance of forex education and enables traders to improve their skills through online forex courses, local seminars and online free webinars.
- Currency trading: Currencies are always traded in pairs, with the first currency in the pair called the base currency and the second called the quote currency. Forex traders simultaneously buy one currency in the pair and sell the other, depending on how they think the currencies’ values will change in relation to each other.
- Commodities: A Contract for Difference (CFD) is an agreement between the buyer and the seller. It means that the seller will pay the buyer the difference between the commodity’s current price and its price at the point the contract specifies. By trading CFDs on commodities, investors are speculating whether the value of the instrument will rise or fall.
- Indices: When you trade indices with an industry-leading broker, you can expect to choose from an industry-leading selection of indices. FXTM offer CFD trading for spot indices on some of the world’s most active securities, meaning that you can choose to buy and sell indices at their spot price to suit you and your trading strategy.
- Metals: Trading gold and silver prices is a popular way you can diversify your portfolio, and trading the spot price gives you immediate access to market prices. Trade spot gold and spot silver prices against the US Dollar and other major currencies with a global broker today. Choose the Advantage account to trade the price of gold with spreads as low as zero.
- CFD Stocks: Trading price movements of shares from huge brands like Apple and Alibaba is a great way to diversify your portfolio, and offers you access to popular company stocks without having to purchase them outright. Whatever your investment goals are, make the most of today’s market action and start trading stock CFDs with FXTM.
- Stock Baskets: Stock trading is the buying and selling of a company’s shares with an aim to make a profit. When you buy shares in a company you own a small part of that company, and the value of your investment will change as the company’s share price moves up and down.
- Stock Trading: Stock trading is the buying and selling of a company’s shares with an aim to make a profit. When you buy shares in a company you own a small part of that company, and the value of your investment will change as the company’s share price moves up and down. With FXTM’s stock trading service, you can’t open short (sell) positions on stocks, but you can sell any holdings you have to earn a potential profit.
- Contract Specifications: Contract specifications are a set of conditions that set the terms for how that product will trade. In this case, FXTM’s contract specifications refer to the minimum spreads, pip value and swap for each financial product that offer. These should be read in their entirety prior to entering any form of trading position with FXTM.
Since, there is no evidence to suggest that FXTM is a scam. They are a fully regulated company and abide by strict rules & security practices. They employ high levels of transparency which helps to have trust with their clients. It is the best and safe platform of trading.
How to register on FXTM
To get started with the FXTM app, follow the instructions below.
Go to the FXTM website, link is given above.
Follow the instructions to sign up.
Get the app
Download the FXTM app on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
You can now get started with a demo or live account and start trading on the financial markets.
If you want to know anything else about the FXTM Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Zoho Company Profile, Wiki, Owner, Products & Services and more
• JC Premiere Wiki, Products, Founder, Net Worth