Zerodha Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Zerodha is an Indian stock broking company. The company headquarter is in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It is an Indian financial service company that offers retail and institutional broking, currencies and commodities trading, mutual funds, and bonds. The company name Zerodha is derived from Sanskrit with combination of ‘Zero’ and ‘Rodha’ which means barrier. The company disruptive pricing models and in-house technology made the biggest stock broker in India in terms of active retail clients. Zerodha run a number of popular open online educational and community initiatives to empower retail traders and investors.
|Founder Name||Nithin Kamath|
|Date of Establishment||2010|
|Establishment Place||Bengaluru, India|
|Revenue||INR 7,000 crore|
|Registered Address||153/154, 4th Cross, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Opp. Clarence Public School, Bengaluru – 560078|
|Telephone No.||91 80 4718 1888|
- Zerodha Kite: It is India’s best Trading Platform for Active trader. Zerodha kite web, mobile available in Android as well as IOS. Pi – exe base trading platform where you can code, scan, back test your trading strategy before you apply in stock market.
- Zerodha Varsity: It offer you in-depth knowledge about stock market trading, how to read balance sheet, how to trade in option market, how to find best pair – trading stocks, trading and money management methods and many more.
- Zerodha Coin: It is India’s 1st Direct investment mutual fund product offered by stock broker, where you can save upto 28 lacs in 25yrs. In this product, you can buy mutual funds online, commission-free, delivered directlyto your Demat account.
- Zerodha Kite Connect API: It is India’s 1st Eco system where you can create your own trading platform and trade directly from with help of KITE API. It builds powerful trading platforms and experiences with super simple HTTP/JSON APIs. If you are a startup, build your investment app and showcase it to our clientbase.
- Zerodha Sentinel: It create powerful market alerts on the cloud for stocks, futures and options, and more for free.
Zerodha established in 15 August 2010. In 2010, the company started stock broking in India. The company has a client base of 23 lakh clients they charge flat Rs 20 per exe order and few with their own in-house software pi-chart base trading. With UCC activation of 414376 Zerodha is largest Broking house in India. The company won ‘Best Retail Stock Broking Award’ Winner by NSE 2018. Zerodha charges ₹0 brokerage for equity delivery trades and direct mutual funds. For intraday and F&O, it charges flat ₹20 or 0.03% per trade. With Zerodha, the maximum brokerage you pay for any transaction is ₹20 for an order.
Zerodha founded by Nithin Kamath. He is an Indian entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of the company. He did graduation from Bangalore Institute of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication. In 2006, he started his career as a sub-broker. He worked with Reliance money as a money manager. Kamath was named one of the “Top 10 Businessmen to Watch Out for in 2016 in India” by The Economic Times for discount broking in India. He faced many hurdles during his decade long stint as a trader.
If you want to know anything else about the Zerodha Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.