Angel Broking Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Angel Broking Limited is an Indian stock broking company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest retail broking houses in India in terms of active clients in NSE. The company is technology-led financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares and financial products distribution to clients under the brand “Angel Broking”. The company broking and allied services are offered through
- Online and digital platforms
- Network of over 11,000 Authorized Persons as of June 30, 2020.
Angel Broking had more than 4.39 million downloads of Angel Broking mobile application and nearly 1 million downloads of Angel BEE mobile application as of June 30, 2020, which enable clients to avail services digitally. Digital marketing has enabled Company to garner 398 million digital impressions in June, 2020 on its various online and digital platforms. The customer outreach, spans across approximately 96.87% or 18,649 pin codes in India. The company manage ₹ 132,540 million in client assets and over 2.15 million operational broking accounts.
|Company Name||Angel Broking Limited|
|Founder Name||Dinesh Thakkar|
|Date of Establishment||1987|
|Establishment Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Revenue||INR 7293.00 Crore (in 2020)|
|Chairman/ Managing Director||Dinesh Thakkar|
|Registered Address||G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No-7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai|
6th Floor, Ackruti Star, Central Road – MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai (Corporate Office)
|Telephone No.||(022) 4231 9600 to 699|
Products and services
- Demat Account: Demat accounts allow the investor to buy and sell as well as transact not only shares and stocks but other products conveniently without the need of any sort of paperwork.
- Trading Account: Trading Account carry out safe and convenient transactions through Angel Broking, whether you’re on your laptop or mobile phone, intraday buying and selling is quick and seamless. It is also ensures that costs don’t affect returns.
- Margin Account: A margin account is an account in which you don’t pay cash upfront for any shares that you buy. Instead, you only deposit a percentage of the transaction, the rest is a loan from the broker. It is particularly suitable for short-term trading in favourable conditions.
- Equity Trading: Equity trading enables that you to buy and sell shares of companies and also hold them in a dematerialised format. The account opening involves signing up for trading and demat accounts. These two will then get linked to your savings bank account for transferring funds.
- Currency Trading: Currency account is an account that holds deposits in one or more currencies for trading. These trades are based on the movement of the foreign exchange market. With this type of account, you can unlock vast and potentially significant returns from global markets. It is also known as forex account.
- Commodities Trading: Commodities account is an account is used to trade in commodities, you need to open a commodity trading account with a broker. This type of trading is essentially in futures and options of products like agriculture (wheat, cotton, etc.), minerals (petroleum), and precious metals (gold, silver, etc.).
- F&O Trading: Futures & Options trading account involves buying or selling derivative products. The idea is to hedge portfolio risks and make substantial gains from price volatility by paying nominal margins. It is also called derivatives because they derive their value from underlying assets like equity, bonds, currency or commodities. To trade in derivatives, you will need an options or futures trading account.
- Intraday Trading Account: Intraday Trading Account involves trading of shares are bought and sold the same day. The profit would be the difference between the buying and selling price. Only members are allowed to trade on the stock exchange so you need to open a day trading account with a brokerage firm like Angel Broking before you can jump into the fray.
- IPO Account: Initial Public Offering account involves shares are reserved for specific categories of investors like high net-worth individuals and qualified institutional buyers. After allotment, the investors are free to sell the shares and make any profit if there is price appreciation.
- Loan Against Shares: Loan Against Securities is a kind of overdraft facility that allows you to pledge your securities as collateral to avail a loan. It is an easy way to receive a line of credit without selling your securities during a market downturn.
- Stock Advisory: Stock Advisory is an investment advisory firm will help you decide what to do with your money. They are professionals with a fundamental understanding of money management, which they use to construct personalised financial plan that is targeted to achieve your financial goals.
Angel Broking Limited established in 1998 by Dinesh Thakkar. In 2005, the company won the prestigious ‘Major Volume Driver’ Award by BSE. The company believe that experience of over two decades has helped to integrate knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology. The company provide stock broking to retail clients through various platforms.
In 2011, the company enhanced client engagement and experience through application of technology to all services, including the launch of mobile application for broking services. In 2015 and 2016, KYC authentication and complete client on-boarding through the electronic and digital medium.
Angel Broking Limited founded by Mr. Dinesh D. Thakkar. He is an Indian entrepreneur and Chairman and Managing Director of the company. In 1980-1982, he got degree in Computer science from Kishinchand Chellaram College of Arts and Commerce and science.
In 1998, he started a start up known as Angel Broking in Mumbai. Angel Broking Limited is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSEI), NCDEX & MCX. Angel Broking Limited is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL.
If you want to know anything else about the Angel Broking Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.