ICICI Securities Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
ICICI Securities Limited is an Indian stock broking company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is India’s leading technology-based securities firm. The company offers services include equity broking, financial product distribution, private wealth management, investment banking, and commodities, with a focus on both retail and institutional clients.
ICICI Securities has been recognized as the Best Equity Broking House, Best Performing National Financial Advisor Equity Broker, The Largest Equity e-Broking House, The Best Equity Broking House in Cash Segment. The company is a subsidiary of ICICI Bank Limited.
|Company Name||ICICI Securities Limited|
|Owner/Parent Company||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Date of Establishment||1995|
|Establishment Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Revenue||INR 1722.06 Crores|
|CEO||Mr. Vijay Chandok|
|Registered Address||ICICI Centre, H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020 Maharashtra, India|
|Telephone No.||91-22-2288 2460/70|
- Retail Equity: The retail equity business primarily consists of services like equities trading, equity derivatives, commodity derivatives, currency derivatives, ETFs and overseas securities.
- Financial Products Distribution: The Company’s distribution business consists of the distribution of financial products and services offered by third-parties to its customers. These products include mutual funds, life, medical and general insurance, corporate and bank fixed deposits, loans, tax services, AIF, PMS, SGBs, NPS, etc.
- Private Wealth Management: The company’s Private Wealth Management (PWM) business is a home-grown franchise, which was set up in 2010, to serve the existing ICICI direct affluent customers. It operates through an open architecture model with robust risk and product selection framework.
- Institutional Equity: The company’s equity services to domestic and international institutional clients and is empanelled with a large cross section of such institutional clients. It also works with trade aggregators. The Company provides solutions like block deals, providing liquidity and enabling clients to trade in the Indian stock exchanges as per their specific requirements.
- Corporate Finance: The company’s investment banking business consists of equity capital market services and financial advisory services that cater to corporate clients, government, and financial sponsors. The Company is familiar with its clients’ business models and the financial solutions are tailored to meet their needs.
In 1995, the company started stock broking in India. It is a technology-based firm offering a wide range of financial services including investment banking, institutional broking, retail broking, private wealth management and financial product distribution. The company operates out of 75 cities in India and wholly owned indirect subsidiaries in Singapore and New York. The company is also registered with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and operates a branch office in Singapore.
ICICI Securities Limited Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer is Mr. Vijay Chandok. He is an Indian businessman. He has been with the ICICI group for over 25 years. Prior, he served as the Executive Director on the Board of ICICI Bank. He also served as a director on the Boards of ICICI Bank UK PLC Ltd., ICICI bank Canada Ltd. was the Chairman of ICICI Investment Management Company Limited. He is currently a member of the Advisory Committee of NSE and BSE. Mr. Vijay is the member of secondary markets advisory committee constituted by SEBI. In 1991-1993, he did Masters of management studies in marketing from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
If you want to know anything else about the ICICI Securities Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.