5Paisa Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
5Paisa is an Indian stock broking company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of India’s leading financial services companies -IIFL. The company offers Investing, Insurance, Mutual Fund, Discount Broker, Finance, Broking, Trading Platform, Online Trading, Discount Broking, Stock Trading, Currency Trading, and Commodity Trading. The company is bringing technology driven solutions that enable customer to invest at a lower cost.
|Founder Name||Nirmal Jain|
|Date of Establishment||10 July 2007|
|Establishment Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Revenue||INR 52.62 crore|
|Registered Address||Sun Infotech Park, Road No., 16V, Plot No. B-23 Thane |
Industrial Area, Wagle Estate, Thane – 400604
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Online Trading
- Auto Investor
- Mutual Fund
- Health Insurance
- Margin Calculator
- Trading APIs
5Paisa established in 2016.
- 2016, the company started stock broking in India.
- 2017, the company listed on NSE and BSE.
- 2018, the company Won “Best Digital Startup of the year” Award and reached the No. 2 position in Discount Broking segment and won Emerging Brand Excellence in BFSI Sector’ & ‘Best Mobile Trading App’ Award.
- 2019, the company recognised for ‘Best use of Mobile Technology in Financial Services’ and accredited as Premier Depository Participant by CDSL. The company is present in all over the world.
5Paisa company Chief Executive Officer is Mr. Prakarsh Gagdani. He is an Indian businessman. He did masters in Business Management and Related support Services from Pondicherry University. Gagdani started his career as a Branch Manager in Angel Broking Limited Company. In 2015, he joined India Infoline Ltd. as a Vice President where he had 7months experience. In 2016, he started work in 5paisa as a CEO in Mumbai. He is very talented and innovative person.
5paisa company values are as follows:
- Leveraging technology: The company strongly focus on technology to empower customers with the best platforms to manage all their investments with ease.
- Customer Experience: The company strive to provide an experience that is so simple, that anyone can start building their own investment portfolio.
- Market Expansion: The company feel that stock markets are still far from other countries when it comes to participation. The company believe that more people must understand the ways of investing and start early to build their wealth.
- Low cost: The company believe that investing needs to be affordable, a small flat fee for all investments.
5paisa company awards are:
- Emerging Company of the Year, 2020 ET Now Awards
- Best Broking Fintech Product, 2019, ABP News – BFSI Awards
- Brand Excellence in Broking Industry/BFSI Sector, 2019, Global Marketing Excellence Awards
- Best Trading App, 2019, Mobby’s Awards
- Best Digital Start-up of the Year, 2018, Mobby’s Awards
If you want to know anything else about the 5Paisa. Please comment below we will try to provide information.