HDFC Securities Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
HDFC Securities is an Indian stock broking company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the leading stock broking companies in India, and a subsidiary of HDFC Bank- a renowned private sector bank.
The company offers IPO/OFS, Buybacks, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Futures & Options for – Equity, Currency and Commodities, Fixed Deposits, Bonds, NCDs and National Pension Scheme, along with value added services like Online Will writing and Tax filing.
HDFC Securities also offers a host of digital platforms like Mobile Trading App, Desktop based online trading facility, ProTerminal- an advanced trading platform and Arya- a voice enabled investing assistants. HDFC Securities company has also won many awards and recognitions.
|Company Name||HDFC Securities|
|Date of Establishment|
|Establishment Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra , India|
|Revenue||INR 19928 Crores|
|Registered Address||I Think Techno Campus, Building, B, Alpha, Office Floor 8, Near Kanjurmarg Station, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai -400 042 Maharashtra India|
- Equity: Trading in equity including online equity trading¸ call & trade, equity trading mobile app and more. HDFC securities acts as an intermediary, providing with an easy and seamless platform for online equity trading in India. The company user-friendly equity trading platform, coupled with consistently successful research, are designed for user convenience.
- Derivatives: Derivatives are financial securities whose value or price is derived from an underlying asset or a group of assets, such as stocks, bonds, commodities and currencies, among others. Derivatives can be used to either hedge portfolio in stocks, indices or other investments, or to benefit from sharp movements in their prices. Engage in cost-effective derivatives trading in India in categories, such as, Equity and Currency and get exposure to higher investments.
- Mutual Funds: Mutual Fund Investments are investment vehicles where money is pooled from numerous investors in order to reduce risks related to mutual fund investments. Mutual Fund investment can be invest in diverse asset classes such as stocks, bonds, and government securities.
- NPS: The National Pension System is a retirement saving scheme launched by the Government of India through which you can voluntarily invest your money on a regular basis to build a retirement corpus. It is a low-cost investment solution that lets you invest across asset classes and offers a host of tax benefits for, both, individuals and corporates.
- Fixed Income: Fixed Deposit is a term deposit which is held over fixed period at fixed rates of interest. Company Fixed Deposits are offered by Financial and Non-Banking financial companies (NBFCs). The maturities of various company fixed deposits can range from a few months to a few years.
In 2000, the company started stock broking in India. The company offers Call N Trade facility and dedicated Relationship Managers to assist customers. The company has established itself as a preferred trading platform (NSE & BSE), with its integrated 3-in-1 account (Trading + Demat + Savings) backed by state-of-the-art technology. HDFC Securities contributing in various CSR activities pertaining to education, water, sanitation, financial awareness and medical assistance. Currently, the company has 250+ branches across 190 cities, serving over 2.1 million customers.
HDFC Securities company Chairman is Bharat Dhirajlal Shah. He is an Indian businessman and the Chairman of the company. Prior, he occupied the position of Executive Director, Head-Retail & Human Resources at HDFC Bank Ltd., Chairman of Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd., Head-Real Estate Division at Citibank NA and Head-Marketing at Thomas Cook Ltd. He received an undergraduate degree from the University of Mumbai and an undergraduate degree from Borough Polytechnic.
If you want to know anything else about the HDFC Securities. Please comment below we will try to provide information.