Tata Motors Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Tata motors Limited is an Indian multinational vehicle manufacturing company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a leading global automobile manufacturing company.
It is India’s largest automobile manufacturer and continue to take the lead in shaping the Indian commercial vehicle landscape, with the introduction of leading-edge powertrains and electric solutions packaged for power performances and user comfort at the lowest life-cycle costs.
The company has $35billion organization. the company offering extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defense vehicles.
|Company Name||Tata Motors Limited|
|Founder Name||Jehangir Ratanji Dadabhoy Tata|
|Date of Establishment||1945|
|Establishment Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Revenue||INR 45311.22 crores (in 2020)|
|Registered Address||4th Floor, Ahura Centre, 82 Mahakali Caves Road, MIDC, Andheri East|
Mumbai – 400093 Maharashtra, India
Design: The company design cars to translate into reality. From sporty looks to sleek lines to bold accents, passionately create machines that are futuristic, stylish, and a sight to behold right from the first look.
Connectivity: The company infotainment solutions are engineered to ensure the best in entertainment experience.
Safety: The company focus on safety first and forever. The commitment to ensure a safe drive is backed by superior features inside and outside cars that provide an unshakeable experience.
Tata motors Limited established in 1945.
- 1945, the company manufacturing of locomotives and other engineering products.
- 1948, steam rolled roller introduced in collaborations with Marshall Sons.
- 1964, the 1210 series of vehicles set out from Jamshedpur.
- 1983, the company manufacture of Heavy Commercial Vehicle commences.
- 1991, the company launched of the 1st indigenous passenger vehicle of Tata Sierra.
- 2002, the India’s first fully indigenous sedan-The Tata Indigo, debuts with class-leading features.
- 2005, the company launched of wide range of fully built buses and coaches called ‘GLOBUS’ and ‘STARBUS’ brands.
- 2014, the company launched of Tata Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) Left Hand Drive (LHD).
- 2020, the company launched of ZConnect, offering advanced connected car features for Nexon EV.
Tata & son group was founded by Jamshedji Tata. Tata Moters is a subsidiary of Tata group. Recently, the company, Tata Motors Chairman is Mr. Natarajan Chandrasekaran. He holding company and promoter of more than 100 Tata operating companies with aggregate annual revenues of more than US $100 billion.
In 1986, Chandrasekaran did master’s in Computer Applications from Regional Engineering College, Trichy, Tamil Nadu. He started his career at TCS. In 2018, he is a member of International Advisory Council of Singapore’s Economic Development Board. In 2017, he become the Chairman of Tata Motors company. He is avid photographer and long-distance runner, he has completed the Abbott World Marathon Majors. Mr. N. Chandrasekaran proposes a solution where India is perfectly positioned to pave a unique path from the rest of the world, harnessing AI to generate jobs and bring Indians closer to their dreams.
Tata motors Limited vision is as follows:
- Delivering superior financial returns
- Driving sustainable mobility solutions
- Exceeding customer expectations, and
- Creating a highly engaged work force
If you want to know anything else about the Tata Motors. Please comment below we will try to provide information.