Vinati Organics Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Vinati Organics Limited is an Indian multinational Chemical Company. the company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company is focusing on manufacturing specialty chemicals and organic intermediates.
The company export products to more than 35 countries and customers are present across the US, South America, Europe and Asia. It manufactures the products like pharmaceuticals, water treatment, construction, emulsion and paints, agrochemicals, mining, paper, leather, oil drilling, perfumery and anti-oxidents.
|Company Name||Vinati Organics Limited|
|Founder Name||Vinati Saraf Mutreja|
|Owner||Vinati Saraf Mutreja|
|Date of Establishment||1989|
|Establishment Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Revenue||INR 1073.86 Crores|
|CEO||Vinati Saraf Mutreja|
|Registered Address||B-12 & B-13/1, MIDC Industrial Area, Dist. Raigad, Mahad- 402 301, Maharashtra, India|
|Telephone No.||+91 2145232012/ 2145232012/13/14|
Vinati Organics Limited established in 1989.
- 1992, the company IBB plant at Mahad came on stream with 1200 MT production capacity.
- 1996, the company IBB capacity expanded to 3000MT.
- 2002, the company ATBS plant at Lote started operations with 1000 MT production capacity.
- 2008, the company IBB capacity expanded to 14000 MT.
- 2009, the company ATBS capacity expanded to 12000MT and TBA capacity increased to 500 MTA.
- 2010, the company isobutylene plant came on stream with a capacity of 12000 MT.
- 2013, the company ATBS plant expanded to 26000MT.
Vinati Organics Limited founder is Mr. Vinod Saraf. He is an Indian entrepreneur and the chairman of the company. he did MBA from BITS, Pilani. He has over 50 years of experience in the Indian manufacturing industry. Prior, he was associated with Bhilwara Group, Modern Syntex Ltd. and Grasim Industries and was nominated as the MD of Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL). He has been awarded the Business Leader of the Year by Chemtech Cew Leadership & Excellence Awards.
Vinati Organics Limited mission is as follows:
- To manufacture superior quality products that will lead to customer satisfaction
- To grow by offering value to customers through products
- Our endeavour is to carve a niche with a diversified portfolio of specialty products and reliable solutions that match the present and future needs of customers.
- To create long term business associations
Vinati Organics Limited is an Indian chemical industry. The authorized capital of the company is Rs. 150,000,000 and paid-up capital is Rs. 102,782,048. In 2020, the company revenue is Rs. 1073.86 crores.
If you want to know anything else about the Vinati Organics Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.