Navin Fluorine International Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Navin Fluorine International Limited is an Indian chemical company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a reliable global leader offering organo-fluorine chemistry expertise for nearly 50 years with operations in UK & India. The company spans customers’ with seamless, fully integrated and turn-key operations delivering quality material on time, at all scales. The company provide high standard of quality, health and safe environment to the workers.
|Navin Fluorine International Limited
|Vishad Padmanabh Mafatlal
|Arvind Mafatlal Group
|Date of Establishment
|INR 1053.60 crores
|2nd floor, sunteck center, 37-40 Subhash Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai MH 400057IN
- Refrigerants: The company manufacture of critical intermediates namely sulphuric and hydrofluoric acid which are precursors to Mafron brand of refrigerants.
- Inorganic fluorides: The company manufacture of various inorganic fluorides include Ammonium bifluoride, Potassium fluoride, Sodium fluoride, Potassium fluorotitanate etc.
- Specialty fluorochemicals: The company manufacture infrastructure enables to produce a wide range of value-added Specialty fluoro intermediates in large quantities in a safe and responsible manner.
- CRAMS: The company offer Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) for custom chemical syntheses of fluorinated compounds for the pharmaceuticals, agro chemicals and speciality chemicals industries.
Navin Fluorine International Limited established in 1967.
- In 1967, the company established first Integrated Fluorochemicals Complex in South East Asia to produce HF, refrigerant gases and a range of inorganic fluorides at Surat, Western India.
- 1999, the company commenced of organic and inorganic specialty fluoride production at Surat.
- 2000, the company Commenced of Fluorobenzene and Benzotrifluoride series production at Surat.
- 2009, the company set-up of Pilot Plant for scale up of research and development molecules.
- 2011, the company expanded capacity of BF3 at Surat and acquisition of Land at Dahej for further expansion and Manchester Organics Limited, UK and Commissioned of cGMP pilot plant at Dewas.
Navin Fluorine International Limited founded by Vishad Padmanabh Mafatlal. He is an Indian entrepreneur and the chairman of the company. He did education from University of Pennsylvania and holds bachelor’s degree. Mafatlal has experience over 30 years. He is also a board member of Manchester organics Limited and tropical clothing Co. Pvt. Ltd. Mr. Radhesh R.Welling is a managing director in the company.
Navin Fluorine International Limited mission is as follows:
- To provide customers the best value for money by producing world class specialty fluorochemicals at most competitive prices.
- To continue and grow research and development as the sustenance engine of the organization.
- To innovate, build and operate chemical plants in the most-safe and environment friendly manner.
- To continuously enhance stakeholder value by optimum utilization o resources.
If you want to know anything else about the Navin Fluorine International Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.