Bayer Crop Science Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Bayer Crop science Limited is the flagship company of the Bayer Group in India. It is a global enterprise in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture sector. The company products and services are designed to benefit the customers and improve their quality of life. Bayer aim is to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. It is a non-Government company and registered at Registrar of Companies. The company headquarter is in Leverkusen, Germany.
|Company Name||Bayer Crop Science Limited|
|Founder Name||Friedrich Bayer|
|Date of Establishment||1 August, 1863|
|Establishment Place||Leverkusen, Germany|
|Revenue (In 2020)||INR 3675.40 Crores|
|Registered Address||Bayer House|
Central Avenue, Hiranandani Estate
Thane (West) – 400 607
|Telephone No.||+91 22 2531 1234|
Agriculture: The company providing top quality seeds as well as highly specific crop protection products to the farmers.
Pharmaceuticals: The company the company providing medicines to the patients for inspiring good health and well-being.
Consumer Health: The company providing heath care products to the customers at a reasonable prices.
Bayer Crop Sciences limited established in 1 August, 1863. The company listed entity for Bayer in India on 1958.
- 1990s, the company commenced operations of a major plant in Thane.
- 2000-2001, the company acquired Aventis Crop Science.
- 2011, the company Bayer Zydus pharma is set up as a 50-50 joint ventures between Bayer Health Care and Zydus Cadilla.
- 2018, the company concluded process to sell Covestro and closed Monsanto acquisition and Bayer India wins ‘Aon Best Employer in India 2018’ award and wins the Mercer NDTV Employer Excellence Award 2018.
- 2019, the company completed Monsanto integration in India in September and a new plant is inaugurated at Bayer‘s Himatnagar site, strengthening manufacturing footprint in Gujarat.
Bayer Crop Sciences limited founded by Friedrich Bayer. He was born on 1825. He was a German entrepreneur and the founder of Bayer Crop Science Limited company. Now, the company delivering its products and services in all over the world. In India, the senior Bayer Representative is Duraiswami Narain and managing director is Manoj saxena.
If you want to know anything else about the Bayer Crop Science Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.