Techstars Accelerator, Startups, Wiki, Company Profile, Founder, Mission, Corporations, Communities and more
Techstars is an American seed accelerator. The company completed the Techstars Seattle Accelerator in 2011 and went public on 23 rd September 2021. The company has its headquarters in Boulder, Colorado, United States.
As of 2019, the company had accepted over 1,600 companies into its programs with a combined market capitalization of $ 18.2 bn USD. Fewer than 1% of the over 17,000 applicants are accepted. Techstars began with three simple ideas – entrepreneurs create the future, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
|Date of Establishment||2006|
|Establishment Place||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Founder||David Cohen, |
Brad Feld and
|Registered Address||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Net Worth||$18.2bn USD|
|Telephone no.||Data not available|
|Data not available|
Techstars was founded in 2006. The company’s mission is to make innovation accessible to everyone, everywhere. This is done by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to create a more sustainable world. Since 2006, Techstars has invested in more than 2200 companies and today has a market capitalization of $ 27 bn.
- Techstars believe entrepreneurs can change the world. Startup founders, corporate employees, visionary dreamers, and entrepreneurs hold the keys to the most significant challenges.
- They see opportunities, take risks, and clear the path for all industries.
- Techstars help grows their ideas into world-changing businesses. Techstars is igniting the global information economy.
- The company works to create a positive social and economic change, Techstars enables innovation through creative, powerful relationships.
- Techstars has raised a new fund of more than $80 M to invest in diverse and traditionally overlooked entrepreneurs across 9 U.S. cities.
Each over, Techstars choose over 500 early-stage companies to join one of their three-month, mentorship-driven accelerators investing $120 k and providing hands-on mentorship and access to the Techstars Network for life. Since 2006, Techstars has worked with startups across a range of verticals, from aerospace to finance, to logistics, to retail, connecting them to a network of successful mentors and partners.
Transform your company culture with new ways of thinking around innovation, cost reduction, and rapid product development. Techstars has a unique view of mentorship. Techstars takes 7-10% of your company and provides $18,000 in seed funding. This gives your startup a pre-money valuation between $180,000 to $250,000.
Techstars believes that innovation is everywhere. As of now in more than 150 countries more than 7k programs are held. Techstars is committed to increasing access to entrepreneurship all over the world.
TechStars investment approach is fundamentally driven by its worldwide network of managing directors. These enthusiastic leaders interact with startup founders daily, guiding, mentoring, and cultivating them along the journey.
How a Techstars accelerator works?
- Partner: Techstars will work hand in hand to fuel business growth and achieve your objectives.
- Collaborate: Techstars team including Managing Director and Program Manager will collaborate on the company selection process.
- Launch: After company selection, you should announce the class and kick off the program.
- Engage: Your corporate mentors dig in with founders to solve the biggest problems facing your industry.
- Reveal: The program has a program on Demo day, it is when the companies get a chance to show investors what they have accomplished together.
- Network: While the program itself may be over, the ROI of the relationships continues to grow with partnerships.
If you want to know anything else about Techstars. Please comment below we will try to provide information.