N S Sekhsaria Biography, Birth & Career, Education, Wiki, Net worth, wife, Children and more
N.S Sekhsaria better known as Narotam Satyanarayan Sekhsaria who is an Indian Philanthropist and Industrialist. He set up a non-for-profit organisation “The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, an entrepreneur with a strong sense of social commitment. N S Sekhsaria is the principal founder of the company Ambuja Cement and one of the respected business personalities.
N. S Sekhsaria an Indian national, born in Rajasthan , India in a traditional Marwari trading family in 1950. He was educated as a chemical engineer from the city’s prestigious University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT),which is now known as Institute of Chemical Technology,Mumbai. Gradually, in his early days he was brought up in Bombay, present day Mumbai,India.
|Name||Narotam Satyanarayan Sekhsaria|
|Date of Birth||1950|
|Age||72 (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Rajasthan ,India|
|Net worth||$ 540 million|
|College/University||Institute of chemical Technology, Mumbai, India|
|Founder||Ambuja Cement ACC Limited, Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation ,Ambuja Cement Foundation|
|Children||Pulkit Sekhsaria , |
|Source of wealth||Business (Cement production)|
● In the year 1980 N.S Sekhsaria gave up his family business of trading cotton to set up Ambuja Cements.
● Over the next decades , Mr Sekhsaria built and established Ambuja Cements into one of the world’s most greenest, profitable,efficient cement companies
● Ambuja Cement went on to acquire a stake in ACC Limited which was then India’s best known largest and geographically efficient cement company.
● Mr Sekhsaria in his 50s in the year 2005 divested his interest in Ambuja Cement and ACC Limited and also ceded control to Holcim Group , the Swiss multinational cement giant.
● It was some unthinkable and controlled business that as a entrepreneur Mr Sekhsaria achieved
● As the chairman of Ambuja Cement Foundation which was formed in the 1990s and since then it has grown to become one of India’s most extensive corporate CSR programs.
● As a philanthropist too he works for the betterment of the society through agriculture, education, health, skill-building and women’s empowerment initiatives by setting up Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
● Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation also as an Philanthropic arm of his family office funds and supports organisations ,individuals ,livelihoods,art and culture .
● He also became the 40th richest person in India according to Forbes 2005 listing .
If you want to know anything else about the N S Sekhsaria. Please comment below we will try to provide information.