Page Industries Limited Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Page industries Limited is an Indian apparel company. The company headquarter is in Bengaluru, India. It is the exclusive licensee of JOCKEY International Inc. (USA) for manufacture, distribution and marketing of the JOCKEY® brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and the UAE.
It is also the exclusive licensee of Speedo International Ltd. for the manufacture, marketing and distribution of the Speedo brand in India. Jockey is the company’s flagship brand and a market leader in the innerwear category. The company has established the premium segment in the innerwear category in India through brand Jockey. The company provide high-quality products coupled with an organized and extensive network of distributors pan India has created a paradigm shift in the way consumers perceive innerwear in our country.
|Company Name||Page Industries Limited|
|Founder Name||Vedji Ticku|
|Date of Establishment||Sunder Genomal|
|Revenue||INR 2970.06 Crores|
|Registered Address||Umiya Business Bay-Tower-1, 7th Floor, Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru- 560103 India|
Page industries Limited established in 1994.
- 1994, Page industries developed Jockey brand.
- 1996, Jockey developed the Life Brand for wall mart.
- 1997, Jockey launched the first generation of its web site.
- 1998, the ‘Let `em know You’re Jockey’ advertising campaign in Times Square coincided with the opening of a new showroom in New York’s Fashion District.
- 2001, Jockey International Inc. launched its revolutionary No Panty Line Promise panties.
- 2005, the company introduced the Jockey Swirl Icon. Recently Jockey International Inc. is active in more than 120 countries, marketing underwear, socks, thermals, sleepwear, activewear, sportswear, lounge wear, men’s women’s and children’s ranges.
Page industries Limited company founded by Sunder Genomal, an Indian businessman and MD of Page Industries. He has been ranked by Forbes as the 73rd wealthiest Indian, with an estimated net worth of approximately $1.9 billion.
In 2017, he was named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. In 1994, Sunder Genomal founded Page Industries, along with his two brothers. The company is manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of Jockey products. In India, the company is also the exclusive licensee of swimwear brand Speedo. The company deliver its products in all over the world with customer satisfaction. Sunder is very talented and has creative mind.
If you want to know anything else about the Page Industries Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.