KPR Mills Limited Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
KPR Mills Limited is an Indian textile and apparel company. The company headquarter is in Tamil Nadu, India. It is a vertically integrated Apparel Company. It is one of India’s fastest growing companies but also one of the country’s most attractive propositions for three of its most exiting products, Ready-made Knitted Apparel, Cotton Knitted Fabric and Cotton Yarn.
KPR has earned a great deal of experience over the last 40 years to produce an indelible mark in the textile landscape. The company reaches out to global customers with diligence, superior quality and delivery excellence.
|Company Name||KPR Mills Limited|
|Founder Name||K P Ramasamy|
|Date of Establishment||1984|
|Establishment Place||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Revenue||INR 2934.53 Crores (In 2020)|
|CEO/Managing Director||K P D Sigamani|
|Registered Address||Shrivari Srimat, 1045, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore – 641 018, Tamil Nadu India.|
KPR Mills Limited established in 1984.
- 1984, the company started manufacturing products in Coimbatore.
- 1995, the company first step was spinning at Sathyamangalam with 6,000 spindles and increased to 30,240 spindles by 1999.
- 2001, the company expanded busines Spinning mill at Karumathampatti with 30,240 spindles and knitting facility & Wind mill for captive use.
- 2007, the company listed on NSE and BSE.
- 2010, the company expanded of value-added Compact Spinning with 1,03,680 spindles at Karumathampatti besides upgrading green energy through windmill.
- 2014, the company expanded Garment capacity at Arasur by 10 Million pieces.
- 2016, the company established New green field garment facility of 36 Mn garments.
- 2017, KPR mills established new Ecofriendly Processing capacity with Advanced Technology – 9000 MT and established Sophisticated high-resolution printing division – 7500 MT.
KPR Mills Limited founded by Mr. K.P. Ramasamy, an Indian businessman and the current chairman of the company. He was born in an agriculture family at Kalliampudur Village. In 1971, he made a humble beginning as a Power loom cloth Manufacturer.
In 1984, Ramasamy founded KPR Mills Limited. He also founded KPR Charities, a public trust, which through its innumerable work is serving society at a large. His journey expanded from Textile to Sugar, Power, Automobiles and Education creating the Textile Empire ‘KPR Group’, on fabulous values. Under his leadership, strategic plans & dynamic management crowned him as one of the ‘Top 100 CEO’s of India’ successively. He is very talented and creative.
KPR Mills Limited mission is as follows:
- Offer innovative, customized and value-added services to Customers.
- Constantly upgrade technology and skill-sets to cater to the ever-changing needs of the Apparel and Textile industry.
- Become a process-driven organization
- Prevail the most preferred one-stop source for readymade knitted garments, fabric and yarn.
- Deliver added value to Customers, Shareholders, Employees and Society, at large.
- Be an ethical, transparent and responsible Global Organization.
If you want to know anything else about the KPR Mills Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.