Man Matters India’s First Digital Health Clinic for Men, Wiki, Company Profile, Products, Ingredients, Logo, App download and many more
Man Matters is an Indian company of Digital Health Clinic for Men. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a tele-health platform where they provide access to experts on digital platform with consultations and personalised treatments for hair, skin, weight, hygiene, sleep and sexual health.
|Company Name||Man Matters|
|Date of Establishment||2020|
|Founder||Data not available|
|Registered Address||Mosaic Wellness Private Limited,|
701, 7th floor, Skyline Icon,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Chimatpada, Marol, Andheri East,
|Net Worth||Data not available|
Man Matters established in 2020. It is a digital health clinic for men. A one stop holistic wellness platform, providing access to doctor led solutions for wellness needs of men.
- Safed Musli
- Aloe Vera
- Tea Tree Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green tea
- Green Coffee
- Valerian root
- Coconut Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Kakadu Plum
- Pro Vitamin B5
- Saw Palmetto
- Shea Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Seabuck Thorn
- Titanium dioxide
- Tinosorb S
Is Ginger Good for Hair Growth?
Ginger has traditionally been used to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. However, the scientific research related to this is conflicting:
Ginger contains antioxidants and circulatory agents that stimulate blood flow and, thus, hair growth. A study on alopecia areata found that ginger extract reduced oxidative stress and improved hair growth.
A study conducted in India found that ginger extract contained in a herbal gel could promote hair growth.
The active ingredient and antioxidant, gingerol, found in ginger can also relax blood vessels and improve circulation of blood, which in turn allows for better nourishment of hair follicles.
Other Benefits Of Ginger For Hair:
- Controls Dandruff
Dandruff causes hair loss as dead skin cells clog follicles, leading to hair loss. Ginger contains antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties that combat dandruff.
- Soothes irritated scalp
Having a strong anti-inflammatory effect helps relieve itching and redness caused by infections and excessive use of harsh hair care products that dry and irritate your scalp.
- Nourishes hair follicles
When applied to your scalp, ginger can increase blood circulation, which keeps your hair follicles well nourished.
- Protects hair from damage
Ginger contains antioxidants that help neutralise free radicals and reduce oxidative stress caused by environmental aggressors such as pollution, smoke, and UV rays emitted by the sun.
How to use ginger for hair
- Ginger oil
For an invigorating all-over aroma, apply ginger oil to the scalp and hair after 15-30 minutes. You can find ginger oil either as an extract or essential oil. The essential oils need to be diluted with a carrier oil before applying.
- Ginger juice
You can cut off an edge of a fresh ginger root and massage it directly on your scalp or blend it in a blender and apply it all over your hair. You can make ginger juice directly from ginger roots.
- Ginger hair mask
To make a ginger hair mask, combine equal parts of ginger juice, essential oil, or extract with a carrier oil, such as argan oil, coconut oil, or jojoba oil. Apply the mask evenly to hair and massage in. Before rinsing, cover your hair with a cap and leave it on for up to 30 minutes.
Height Increases Foods: Do They Work?
Yes, consuming height increase food can enhance the height of an individual. As per studies, height depends on genetics, hormones, and sex. Although you cannot grow taller once you reach a certain height, food can help. Ensuring essential nutrients in the diet can promote proper growth and development of the body.
As per studies, protein promotes normal bodily functions, maintains tissue repair and immune functions.
Specific vitamins required for height increase are-
- Vitamin A: 4000-5000 IU of vitamin A promotes height growth. It is found in papaya, spinach, tomatoes, beetroots, and leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin B1: It promotes body growth, maintains the digestive system, and blood supply to organs. It also helps with the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system. All these are essentials for the body to grow. Some sources of vitamin B1 are peanuts and soybeans.
- Vitamin B2: Most popular height booster, vitamin B2 contributes to the growth of skin, hair, nails, and bones. It must be included in everyday diet to promote the overall growth of the body. Foods rich in vitamin B2 are leafy vegetables, eggs, milk, and fish.
- Vitamin C: It is a height growing vitamin for adults. It flushes out toxins, and strengthens bones and teeth. Foods rich in vitamin C are guava, kiwi, grapefruit, tomatoes, berries, and citrus fruits.
- Vitamin D: It helps increase height in adults by making bones longer and stronger. It is best to bask in the morning sun for vitamin D, in addition to consuming height increase food rich in this nutrient like tomatoes, milk, cauliflower, potatoes and fatty fish.
Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium helps information and maintenance of the bone structure. As per studies, it is central to the growth and development of the body.
Calcium increases body growth by strengthening bones and increasing bone length. Milk, dairy products, spinach, and turnips are rich in calcium. They should be included in the daily diet.
Phosphorus helps in the absorption of vitamin B2. It prevents bone loss and diseases like rickets that delay bone growth. Nuts, beans, and fish should be taken as dietary supplements for phosphorus.
If you want to know anything else about the Man Matters. Please comment below we will try to provide information.