JK Cement Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
JK cement is an Indian multinational cement company. The company headquarter is in Kanpur, India. It is a leading cement manufacturing company in India. The Company has over four decades of experience in cement manufacturing with Grey Cement plants in Nimbahera, Mangrol and Gotan in Rajasthan and in Muddapur, Karnataka.
The company uses best quality raw materials and highly skilled manpower against the backdrop of India’s infrastructural growth. JK Cement is leading producer of wall putty in India. The company also provide its cement in other countries.
|Company Name||JK Cement Ltd.|
|Founder Name||Yadupati Singhania|
|Owner||Lala Juggilal Singhania|
|Date of Establishment||1975|
|Establishment Place||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Revenue||INR 5549.65 Crores (in 2020)|
|Registered Address||Kamla Tower, Kanpur – 208001 India|
- 1975, JK cement started first grey cement production plant at Nimbahera, Rajasthan, India.
- 1987, it was the first company to install a captive power plant at Bamania, Rajasthan and the first cement company to install a waste heat recovery power plant to take care of the need of green power.
- 2009, the company also set up 2 more units in Rajasthan at Mangrol and Gotan and extended the business by setting up a green-field unit in Muddapur, Karnataka.
- 2014, the company further expanded its capacity in the north with brownfield expansion of 1.5 MnTPA integrated unit at Mangrol and split grinding unit of 1.5 MnTPA at Jhajjar.
- Today, JK Cement has an installed grey cement capacity of 14 MnTPA, making it one of the top cement manufacturers in the country.
JK cement founded by late Lala Kamlapat Singhania and Lala Juggilal Singhania. Lala Juggilal Singhania was an Indian industrialist and the founder of the company. He was born on 1857 at Kanpur. Lala Juggilal and his son Lala Kamplapat together founded JK organization. The JK Organisation represents the highest ideals of corporate governance and a rich value system which resonate across each of its area of business presence. The JK Organisation is renowned for pioneering various initiatives and technological breakthroughs in the Indian Industry, and is one of the foremost participants in India’s industrial growth. Lala Kamlapat born in a Marwari family in Kanpur. He decided Recently, the Managing Director is Mr. Raghavpat Singhania and the Chief Executive Officer is Mr. MadhavKrishna Singhania.
JK Cement vision is to deliver innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of its customers. Together with exceptional people and strong stakeholder relationships, the company commit to the highest standards of quality, productivity, sustainability and performance that drive shareholder value and long-term success.
If you want to know anything else about the JK Cement. Please comment below we will try to provide information.