Force Motors Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Force Motors Limited is an Indian multinational vehicle manufacturing company. The company headquarter is in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is a fully vertically integrated automobile company, with expertise in design, development and manufacture of the full spectrum of automotive components, aggregates and vehicles. The company’s products including Traveller light commercial vehicles, Trax multi-utility and Gurkha cross country vehicles, and the Balwan range of Agricultural Tractors.
|Force Motors Limited
|Date of Establishment
|INR 3122.90 crores
|Prasan A. Firodia
|Mumbai-Pune Road, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra – 411035
Force Motors Limited established in 1958.
- 1958, the company started automobile production in India.
- 1964, the company commenced of manufacture of TEMPO VIKING 4- Wheeler commercial vehicles.
- 1969, the company started production of MATADOR diesel light.
- 1996, the company introduced new range of 3-wheelers called MINIDOR in pick-up and auto-rikshaw models.
- 2003, the company entered into an alliance with MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG.
- 2008, the company launched Traveller Shaktiman, traveller luxury and traveller smooth.
- 2012, the company introduced a revolutionary passenger vehicle, Traveller 26.
- 2015, the company launched the Trax Deluxe with AC across dealerships nationwide.
- 2018, Force Motors sign an agreement with Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG to set up a joint venture to make in India and supply worldwide their renowned series 1600 MTU engines for power generation and under floor rail applications.
Force Motors Limited founded by Abhay Firodia, an Indian industrialist. He is also the Chairman of the company. Prior the company known as Bajaj Tempo when it was a joint venture with the Bajaj clan but after the joint venture, the company renamed by Force Motors Limited. The company founded by his father, Navalmal Firodia. Abhay Firodia run the business and complete all his father dreams.
Abhay is married and blessed with 4 children. He is one of the richest person in India. Firodia is building a museum that spotlights the culture, history and philosophy of the Jain community in India. Abhay Firodia has headed many business organizations of repute, Society of Indian automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) and Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC).
Force motors Limited is an Indian automobile industry. In 2020, The company revenue is Rs. 3122.90 crores. The company is one of the leading companies in India. The no. of employees are more than 10,000.
If you want to know anything else about the Force Motors Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.