Hero Motocorp Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Hero Motocorp Limited is an Indian multinational vehicle manufacturing company. The company headquarter is in New Delhi, India. is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India. It achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. The company brand is “Hero”, building and promoting brand will be central to all its initiatives, utilizing every opportunity and leveraging its strong presence across sports, entertainment and ground-level activation.
|Company Name||Hero Motocorp Limited|
|Founder Name||Brijmohan Lall Munjal|
|Owner||Munjal family (with 39.92% stack)|
|Date of Establishment||19 January 1984|
|Establishment Place||Dharuhera, Haryana, India|
|Revenue||INR 29614.43 Crores|
|Registered Address||The Grand Plaza, Plot No.2, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj – Phase -II, New Delhi – 110070 India|
Hero Motocorp Limited established in 1984.
- 1984, the company incorporated as Hero Honda Motors Ltd.
- 1985, the company launched first motorcycle “CD 100”.
- 2000, Environment Management System of Gurgaon Plant certified ISO-14001 by DNV Holland and Splendor declared ‘World No. 1’ largest selling single two-wheeler model.
- 2003, the company becomes the first Indian Company to cross the cumulative 7 million sales mark and introduces new motorcycle model ‘Splendor’.
- 2009, the company launched Hero Honda Goodlife Program and Splendor completed 11 million production landmark.
- 2012, the company migrated all products to Brand Hero and launched of Impulse, Maestro and Ignitor.
- 2016, the company won TIME India Awards-Manufacturing Innovator of the year Ain Award.
- 2020, launched Glamour BS-VI, Passion Pro BS-VI, XPulse Rally Kit and Xtreme 160R at ‘Hero World 2020’ and Forays into connected mobility with ‘Hero Connect’.
Hero Motocorp Limited founded by Brijjmohan Lall Munjal, an Indian businessman. He was born on 1923 at Punjab. He worked at the army Ordnance factory. Munjal was from a simple middle-class Arora/Khatri family. In 1956, Hero cycles was registered as a large scale industrial units, with capital partly financed by the Government of Punjab. In 1975, the company became the largest bicycle manufacture in India.
Munjal married to Santosh and blessed with five children, Raman Munjal, Suman Kant, Pawan Munjal, Sunil Munjal and Geeta Anand. On 2015, he died. Presently the Chairman of the company is Pawan Munjal.
Hero Motocorp Limited mission is as follows:
- Create: Redefine mobility through creation of a mobility road map and set best practice and benchmark for the industry.
- Collaborate: Leverage partnerships and exhibit teamwork and co-create solutions that benefit the community, while caring for both internal and external environmental eco system and support sustainability.
- Inspire: Move forward with purpose and inspire colleagues, customers and communities.
Hero Motocorp Limited is an Indian automobile industry. In 2020, the company revenue is Rs.29,614 crore (US$4.2billion). The company is manufacturing two-wheeler and is one of the largest automobile industry in the world. In 2020, the number of employees are more than 8,500.
If you want to know anything else about the Hero Motocorp Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.