Bharat Biotech Company Profile, Logo, Establishment, Founder, Products, owner and More
Bharat Biotech is an Indian company of biotechnology. The company headquarter is in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Bharat Biotech International Limited is a multidimensional biotechnology company specializing in product-oriented research and development leading to the manufacture of vaccines and bio-therapeutics.
Bharat Biotech is a pioneering biotechnology company known for its world-class R&D and manufacturing capabilities. The company mission is to deliver affordable, safe and high-quality vaccines and bio-therapeutics that help people prevail over diseases. Bharat Biotech is seek to lead innovation in biotechnology in order to lead the fight against disease with a focus on emerging markets.
|Company Name||Bharat Biotech|
|Date of Establishment||1996|
|Founder||Dr. Krishna M. Ella|
Mrs. Suchitra K. Ella
|Registered Address||Genome Valley, Shameerpet, |
Hyderabad, Telangana 500078, India
|Telephone No.||040 2778 4080|
- Comvac 3
- Comvac 5
- ROTAVAC 5D
- Regen-D 60
- Comvac 4
Bharat Biotech was established in the year 1996 by Dr. Krishna M. Ella and Mrs. Suchitra K. Ella. The company adopt the most comprehensive data integrity procedures to ensure that capture, store and report data accurately and committed to provide affordable and innovative vaccines for healthier lives.
Bharat Biotech founded by Dr. Krishna Ella. He is the Chairman & Managing Director of Bharat Biotech International Limited, which he incorporated in 1996. He is a gold medallist at university, Dr. Ella worked as a research faculty at the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston after earning his Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. A research scientist in Molecular Biology, Dr. Ella strongly believes that innovative technology in vaccine development is essential to solve public healthcare problems caused by infectious diseases. Under Dr. Ella’s leadership, Bharat Biotech has grown to become a global leader in innovative vaccine. A serial entrepreneur with a passion for innovative ideas, Dr. Ella has also ventured into veterinary vaccines, food processing, and developing biotechnology infrastructure in the country. Dr. Ella is also involved in shaping India’s science education and policy through his association with several committees such as:
- Scientific Advisory Committee to the Union Cabinet
- CSIR Governing Council.
- CCMB Governing Council.
- Research Council for CSIR National Laboratories.
- Board of Visitors – Global Health Institute, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Some other Facts
- Bharat Biotech launched India’s first recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor (REGEN-D®) to combat diabetic foot ulcers, burns.
- Typbar TCV® is the world’s first clinically proven conjugate Typhoid vaccine and received WHO-Prequalification in January 2018.
- ROTAVAC® was India’s first and largest efficacy clinical trial on vaccines and Rotavac® received WHO-Prequalification in January 2018.
- Bharat Biotech Launches ROTAVAC 5D®- Lowest dose volume
- Rotavirus vaccine – ROTAVAC in the world launched in December 2019.
- COVAXIN, India’s indigenous COVID-19 vaccine by Bharat Biotech.
If you want to know anything else about the Bharat Biotech Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.