Dream 11 Company Profile, Logo, Establishment, Founder, Dream Sports Foundation, App and More
Dream 11 is an Indian company of Fantasy Sports. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is the Title Sponsor of IPL 2020. #Dream11IPL. It is India’s biggest Fantasy Sports platform with 10 Crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball, NFL, Baseball and Handball.
The company helps Indian sports fans actively engage with and showcase knowledge of the sports they love. Fans can create their own team of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
|Company Name||Dream 11|
|Date of Establishment||2008|
|Founder||Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth|
|Registered Address||Unit No. 1802, 18th floor, Tower B,|
Peninsula Business Park,
Off Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400013, India
Dream11 established in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ marquee investors include Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital. It is the Official Fantasy Sports partner of the BCCI, ICC, VIVO PKL, Hero ISL, NBA, LaLiga, FIH, Dream11 Super Smash, RuPay PVL, and many more.
Dream11’s brand ambassadors include MS Dhoni, Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja, Kane Williamson, AB de Villiers, Quentin De Kock and 13 other sports stars. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, which also has brands like FanCode, a multi-sports aggregator platform, DreamX, a sports incubator, and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports Foundation
Dream Sports Foundation (DSF) is the philanthropic arm of Dream Sports. DSF aims to help Dream Sports execute its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by creating and supporting activities and initiatives that will:
a) Drive Grassroots Level Sports Adoption & Growth
b) Support Budding Athletes
c) Provide Infrastructural Support through our various verticals – is looking to develop and strengthen the entire Indian sports ecosystem.
- This includes increased participation, scope and purpose of Grassroots sports and putting the focus back on the base of the sport pyramid.
- Providing support at all levels to budding and talented athletes to achieve their true potential and realise their goals.
- Build and manage world class infrastructure to erase barriers of access and quality that currently exists at every level and to bring the sports community together.
- Give back to those in need as exemplified by our Covid-19 relief programs, the DSF Aid program and the Back on Track initiative.
- Create impactful, valuable and long-standing partnerships with the government and other organisations to realise the potential of sport in this country which has been unrealised and dormant for far too long.
- Strong focus on the girl child and differently abled athletes to provide them the access and opportunities.
Download the app click here https://www.dream11.com/download-app?shortlink=bceea7a4&pid=organiclandingpage_1octoffer&c=footer
If you want to know anything else about the Dream 11 Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.