Vineeta Singh Founder of SUGAR Cosmetics, Education & Career, Personal Life, Company Profile, husband, Kids and More
Vineeta Singh is an Indian Co-founder & CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, India’s fastest growing beauty brand. She is a TEDx Speaker and alumnus of IIT Madras and IIM Ahmedabad. She is also a triathleteand ultramarathoner.
|Born on||Data not available|
|Age (as in 2021)||Data not available|
|Education||Delhi Public School, R.K.Puram|
B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
|Famous for||Founder of SUGAR Cosmetics|
|Kids||Data not available|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Career & Education
- Vineeta Singh is an Indian Co-founder & CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics.
- From 1987-2001, she did schooling from Delhi Public School, R.K.Puram.
- From 2001-2005, she received B.Tech degree from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- From 2005-2007, she received MBA degree from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- In 2004, she started her career as a summer intern in ITC ltd.
- In 2007, she was director in Online Private Limited.
- In 2012, she founded FAB BAG, India’s largest beauty/grooming subscription that offers members an opportunity to try 3-4 top global brands every month, specifically recommended for them by beauty experts, for as low as INR 400 p.m.
- In 2015, she founded SUGAR Cosmetics in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
SUGAR Cosmetics is an Indian cruelty-free makeup brand. The company headquartered is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Sugar established in 2012 by Vineeta Singh · Kaushik Mukherjee. It is high on style and higher on performance. The brand is inspired by and targeted towards bold, independent women who refuse to be stereotyped into roles.