Ashneer Grover Founder of BharatPe, Education & Career, Personal Life, Wiki, Company Profile, Wife, Networth and More
Ashneer Grover is an Indian MD & Co-Founder of BharatPe, India’s most popular payment platform. He has been selected for Shark Tank India. He has studied Bachelor of Technology from Institute of national des Sciences appliquees de Lyon.
|Born on||Data not available|
|Age (as in 2021)||Data not available|
|Education||MBA from Kellogg School of Management|
|Famous for||Founder of BharatPe|
|Kids||Data not available|
|Net Worth||$900 million|
Career & Education
- Ashneer Grover is an Indian entrepreneur and is also the co-founder of Bharatpe India Online, UPI Payment Company.
- From 2002-2003, he studied Bachelor of Technology from Institute of national des Sciences appliquées de Lyon in Civil Engineering.
- From 2004-2006, he studied Master of Business Administration from Indian Institute of Management in Finance.
- In 2000-2004, he received B.Tech degree from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- From 2006-2013, he joined kotak Investment Banking as a Vice President.
- From 2013-2015, he joined American Expressway as a Director-Corporate Development.
- From 2015-2017, he joined Grofers as a Chief Financial Officer.
- From 2017-2018, he joined PC Jeweller Ltd. as a Head of New Business.
- In 2018, he founded BharatPe India Online, UPI Payment Company. he building the largest offline merchant network in India by making mobile payments acceptance free and ubiquitous.
BharatPe is an Indian Online UPI Payment Company. The company headquartered is in New Delhi, Delhi, India. It is India’s first UPI interoperable QR code, first ZERO MDR payment acceptance service and first UPI payment backed merchant cash advance service. The company has grown business 30x in 2019 and is a leader in UPI offline transactions having processed 5 crore+ UPI transactions a month. BharatPe established in 2018 by Ashneer Grover, Shashvat Nakrani and Bhavik Koladiya.