Tom Proulx CEO of INTUIT, Career, Net Worth, Personal Life, Education, Family, wife, Children, INTUIT, Quicken Netpulse and many More
Tom Proulx is an American entrepreneur born on 18 November, 1961 at America. He is the cofounder of Intuit and Netpulse. He is an amazing personality. Tom is a hard-working person. Tom was the main programmer of the first version of Quicken and prime mover of its successful merger with TurboTax.
|Born on||18 November, 1961|
|Age (as in 2021)||60 Years Old|
|Education||Stanford University in California, United States|
Electrical Engineering/Computer Science at Stanford, US
|Famous for||Co founder of INTUIT|
|Net Worth||$3.6 Billion|
|Designation||Co founder of INTUIT|
Education & Career
- Tom Proulx was born on 18 November, 1961.
- In 1983, he studied at Stanford University in California, United States.
- Proulx studied Electrical Engineering/Computer Science at Stanford, US.
- He was the first programmer of the first version of Quicken and the first of Apple and Radio Shack versions.
- He founded INTUIT, American based company of Enterprise Software in 1983.
Tom Proulx married to Barbara and blessed with beautiful two children, Audrey and Ian. He is a family loving person. He is the first programmer of Intuit. Tom has interests in new start-ups. He loves is family.
INTUIT is an American based company of Enterprise Software. The company headquarter is in Mountain View, California, U.S. It is a global technology platform that helps customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. The company serving millions of customers worldwide with TurboTax, QuickBooks, Credit Karma and Mint, and believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. INTUIT established in 1983 by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx.
For More details Visit: INTUIT Company Profile, Logo, Founder
If you want to know anything else about the Tom Proulx . Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Mackenzie Scott American Novelist & Philanthropist, Career, Personal Life and More
• Kiran Pichai Son of CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai, Education, Personal Life, and More