Arvind Krishna Chairman of IBM, Career, Net Worth, Personal Life, Education, salary, CEO of IBM, Company Profile, Family, Wife, early Life and More
Arvind Krishna is an Indian Business tycoon born on 1962 at West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India. He is the Chairman and CEO of IBM. Arvind has led the building and expansion of new markets for IBM in artificial intelligence, cloud, quantum computing, and blockchain. He is a successful person.
|Age (as in 2021)||58 Years Old|
|Education||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, IIT, Kanpur|
PhD in EE, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
|Kids||Data not available|
|Net Worth||$1.73 million USD|
|Designation||Chairman & CEO of IBM|
Education & Career
- Arvind Krishna born on 1962 at West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- In 1980, he studied Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- In 1985, he went to study PhD in electrical engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.
- In 1990, he started his career as a Watson Research, Security in IBM.
- In 2009, he joined Information Management Software as General Manager in IBM.
- In 2013, he joined Development and Manufacturing, Systems and Technology Group as a General Manager in IBM.
- In 2019, he joined Cloud and Cognitive Software as a Senior Vice President in IBM.
- In 2002, he appointed as a Chief Executive Officer in IBM.
- In 2021, he appointed as a Chairman of IBM.
Arvind Krishna married to Anupama Arvind. He is a family loving person and lives with his family in US. He is very intelligent. He has skills in cloud computing, enterprise architecture, and enterprise software. Arvind has United States citizenship.
IBM is an American multinational technology company. The company headquarter is in Armonk, New York, U.S. IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. It is established in 1911 by Charles Ranlett Flint.
If you want to know anything else about the Arvind Krishna . Please comment below we will try to provide information.
You May Like
• Tobi Lutke CEO of Shopify, Education, Career, Personal Life, Company Profile, Salary and More
• Mackenzie Scott American Novelist & Philanthropist, Career, Personal Life and More