Carmel Tal Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Co-founder of Moroccanoil, Physical status and more
Carmel Tal is the cofounder of Moroccanoil is proof that sometimes all it takes is the innovative and discovery of one extreme magical beauty ingredient to launch a career. The body care ,skin,cult favourite hair is centered around argan oil which Tal experienced after a hair color mishap .’
Carmel Tal born in Chile and currently living in Canada,United states. She had a bad experience in a hair salon when she colored her hair when she was with her husband’s family in Israel. She then bought a local argan oil treatment to protect and save her dry hair and it turned out to be amazing .
|Children||2 daughter, 1 son|
|Net worth||2 Million USD|
- Carmel Tal is a founder and CEO of “Moroccanoil” a chilean woman that discovered Africa’s “liquid Gold” and took it global.
- Previously Tal had spent Several years in management positions in the fashion Industry and after a hiatus to have three children , she took the decision to go back to work .
- She took the entrepreneurial risk and started “U” a small hair salon with her friend.
- Following her gut of running a beauty Salon , Tal established a business from 10 employees in 2006 to about 300 in just six years.
- The new brand “Moroccanoil”was so well received that distributors in the United States started knocking on her door seeking exclusive rights to distribute the products.
- Not only this, Carmel Tal launched 12 new luxury brand products.
- So undoubtedly,”Moroccanoil” has a great future ahead as the brand gains a loyal following all across the world from women of all races and hair texture.
- Under her leadership of this management her net worth is estimated around 2 Million USD.
If you want to know anything else about Carmel Tal. Please comment below we will try to provide information.