Voltas Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Voltas is an Indian company of home appliances and consumer electronics. The company headquartered is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Voltas is one of the most reputed engineering solution providers specializing in project management. The company plays a vital role in developing the infrastructure of the nation as well as exporting their unparalleled expertise across Technology, Engineering, Construction, Cooling and Ventilation, Infrastructure Projects, Textile, Mining and Manufacturing sectors, making them one of the most trusted and reliable engineering solution providers.
|Date of Establishment||1954|
|Founder||Tata Sons and Volkart Brothers|
|Registered Address||Voltas House ‘A’, |
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Chinchpokli,
Mumbai 400 033, Maharashtra, India
|Networth||INR 66.03 billion (US$930 million).|
|Telephone No.||022 6665 6666|
- Air Conditioners
- Air Coolers
- Air purifiers
- Water dispensers
Voltas founded on 1954. The company was a collaboration between Tata Sons and Volkart Brothers. Voltas offers a wide range of cooling products including Air Coolers, Commercial Refrigeration, Water Coolers and Water Dispensers. Apart from being the leaders in consumer products.
Awards & Recognitions
- Tata Steel recognises Voltas West Bokaro Team for Quality and Safety management
- Voltas Chennai Metro Rail team has won the National Global Safety Award, 2020
- Digixx 2020 : Marketer of the Year
- Voltas recognized as India’s ‘Most Desired Brand’ in the Air Conditioner category – TRA Most Desired Brand
- Voltas West Bokaro team wins big at the Annual Mines Safety Week, 2020
- Voltas wins the ‘Making Customers Smile’
Voltas is an Indian multinational company. The company manufactures home appliances and consumer electronics. In 2018, the company networth is ₹66.03 billion (US$930 million).
If you want to know anything else about the Voltas Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.