Boroline Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Boroline is an Indian company manufactures antiseptic cream. The company introduced in 1929 in Calcutta by Gaurmohan Dutta. The name Boroline is derived from its ingredients, ‘Boro’ from boric powder, which has antiseptic properties, and ‘oline’ as a variant of the Latin word oleum, meaning oil.
|Date of Establishment||1929|
|Registered Address||Asha Mahal, 94, Nalini Ranjan Avenue|
Kolkata – 700053 India
|Telephone No.||91 33 2396 0816/91 33 2396 6817/91 33 2396 2945|
|Fax||91 33 2396 0797|
Boroline established in 1929 by Gaurmohan Dutta. He was a rich merchant class of Calcutta. His purpose was to help India, contribute to her economic self-sufficiency.He decided to manufacture product of a quality equivalent to their foreign counterparts. Firstly, he started manufacturing medicines and after he started antiseptic products. GD has established logistics, distribution and marketing infrastructure with associates who have been working together for more than 30 years. The company also ensures that packing materials used for its products is recyclable.
- Boroline: Boroline Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream is a luxuriantly rich night repair cream to heal dry and rough skin overnight, use Boroline every night and wake up every morning with soft, happy skin.
- Boroline Ultra Smooth: This product provides high quality ingredients are carefully selected and blended together in a precisely controlled, slow process to result in its luxuriously smooth texture keeping with the famed efficacy of Boroline. Do not miss the experience of treating your skin to this indulgence- Boroline Ultrasmooth night repair cream.
- Ruksha Hand Wash: Ruksha Hand Wash is a product which won’t let your hands become rough while keeping them free from various disease causing germs.
- Ruksha Hand Sanitizer: Ruksha Hand Sanitizer, keep your hands germ-free with Boroline’s Ruksha, the Ayurvedic hand sanitiser with 72% absolute alcohol and it contains 10% each of Neem & Aloe Vera, both known for their natural germicidal properties. Ruksha effectively kills 99.9% of Germs, without water.
- Suthol: Suthol is a product which stops itches and prickly heat, prevents itches, rashes and skin irritation, soothes skin after waxing or shaving and refreshes skin beneath tight garments, collars, belts, socks.
- Penorub: Penorub Red Liquid Pain Reliever comes with a unique roll-on applicator. Being liquid, Penorub Red penetrates deep within the painful area, carrying its healing properties to provide you with surprising relief.
- Noprix: NOPRIX, atlast a solution to fight the mosquito menace effectively. Boroline’s Noprix – your personal mosquito repellent. Spray Noprix on yourself to keep mosquitoes far away. And the best part is that Noprix has no chemicals – completely safe to spray on the children. Spray Noprix on clothes or on skin and be safe from mosquito bites.
If you want to know anything else about the Boroline Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.
3 thoughts on “Boroline Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Establishment, History and More”
What is positioning of the boroline company
your post is very interesting to read.it’s very informative and helpful. This article was extremely well done and so accurate Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job, Keep it up.
Boroline is very good product. Salute to the Founder 🙏🙏