VIM Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Vim is an Indian product, a range of household cleaning products originally produced by Lever Brothers. The company headquarter is in Maharashtra, Mumbai, India. The company has 149,000 people across the world and over 400 brand names in over 190 countries.
Vim was the original hand dishwashing brand that created the category and is the market leader in the dishwashing segment. Vim also keeps your expensive utensils clean without scratching the surface and is recommended by Prestige and Nirlep for their range of non-stick cookware.
|Founder Name||William Hesketh Lever|
|Owner||Mr. Sanjiv Mehta|
|Date of Establishment||1993|
|Revenue||Over INR 40,415 crore|
|Registered Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
History Of VIM
William Hesketh Lever was determined to revolutionise Victorian England’s standards of cleanliness and hygiene. So he created Vim Soap. His revolutionary product was the first one ever created by the company that is now Unilever, and today this product reached in all over the world. The only purpose of launching Vim is to provide hygiene to people and increase their living standard.
Vim bar, product of Unilever company, with the power of 100 lemons removes the toughest grease and gives a pleasant cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance. Vim bar was launched in 2016 and is the fastest to remove burnt food stains from utensils. It is the only bar to have the revolutionary plastic coating around the bar. This product has the patented polycoat technology, which prevents the bar from getting soggy, making it last longer than ordinary dishwash bars. Vim bar is easy to use and anyone can afford it.
- Vim Dishwash Bar is the No.1 dishwash brand in India.
- Vim Dishwash Bar has the power of 100 lemons(power refers to the cleaning benefits of lemons) which helps in the fastest removal of burnt food(as per the independent lab test conducted on burnt food stains).
- It has a unique patented plastic coating at the bottom which prevents it from sogging quickly and makes it last longer.
- It provides a pleasant cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance during dishwash.
- It can be used on all kinds of utensils
- Vim Dishwash Bar is available in different sizes and packaging like single packs, multipacks and tub packs
Vim Gel was the first brand to introduce Dishwash gel in India in 2005 and has been the leader in the segment. Vim gel, with the power of 100 lemons, gives complete cleaning without leaving any residue. It is easy to use and anyone can purchase it at cheap rate. One spoon of Vim gel being enough to clean a full sink of dirty utensils.
- Vim Dishwash Liquid Gel deep cleans the utensils and does not leave any white residue behind unlike dishwash bars.
- One spoon of Vim Liquid Dishwash Gel is enough to clean one sink-full of dirty utensils.
- It has a superior fragrance that lasts long after rinsing utensils.
- It is soft on hands.
- It can safely be used to clean expensive crockery and cookware as it does not leave scratches.
- Vim Dishwash Liquid Gel is available in different sizes and packaging in the market which include bottles and pouch packs
Vim founded by William Hesketh Lever. He was a British Industrialist, philanthropist, and politician. He was a great person. He was born on 19 September, 1851 at 16wood street, Bolton, Lancashire, England. In the age of 15, he started work with his father’s wholesale grocery business in Bolton. In 1886, he established Lever Brothers, which was one of the first companies to manufacture soap and now part of the Anglo-Dutch transnational business Unilever.
In 1911, his firm had become associated with forced labour and atrocities in the Belgian Congo. He also worked in politics. In 1917, he served as Member of Parliament (MP) for the Wirral constituency and used his maiden speech in the House of Commons to urge Henry Campbell-Bennerman’s government to introduce a national old age pension. He married to Elizabeth Ellen Hulme and blessed with two children. On 7 May1925, he died.
Vim Company vision following are:
- To meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
- To provide wealth of knowledge and international expertise to the service of local consumers – a truly multi-local multinational.
- To work together effectively, and to generate new ideas and learn continuously.
- To provide the highest standards of corporate behaviour towards everyone with the communities and the environment.
If you want to know anything else about the Vim Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.