Ultra Tech Cement Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Ultra Tech cement limited is an Indian multinational cement company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is the largest manufacturer of grey cement, ready mix concrete (RMC) and white cement in India.
The company is one of the leading company which producing cement globally. The company has a consolidated capacity of 116.75 million Tonne per annum of grey cement and also the company has 23 integrated plants, 1 Clinkerization plant, 26 grinding units and 7 bulk terminals.
The purpose of Ultra tech cement company is to engage with home builders at all stages of the construction cycle, empower them with quality construction products and services, and assist in the completion of their dream home.
|Company Name||Ultra Tech Cement Limited|
|Founder Name||Mr. Kumar Managalam Birla|
|Owner/Parent Organization||Aditya Birla Group|
|Date of Establishment||1983|
|Revenue||INR 42,772.60 crore|
|CEO/Managing Director||K K Maheshwari|
|Registered Address||B Wing, 2nd floor, Ahura Centre Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093, India|
Ultra Tech established in 1983 and set up first plant for Grasim and Indian Rayon.
- 1998, the company merged with Indian Rayon and Grasim cement capacity of 8.5 Million Tonne Per Annum.
- 2004, the company acquired L&T’s cement business.
- 2012, the company expanded Brownfield in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka, grinding unit commissioned Hotgi, Maharashtra, and 1.5 MT at Rajashree, Karnataka Port Based bulk terminal of 0.5 MT at Cochin.
- 2018, Ultra Tech commissioned integrated unit in Dhar (3.5 MTPA), acquired cement business of Binani Cement (6.25 MTPA) Cement capacity of 102.75 MTPA.
- 2019, the company merged with cement business of Century Textiles & Industries Ltd with UltraTech Cement. The company becomes the first cement company globally to have more than 100 MTPA capacity.
Ultra Tech Cement limited founded by Mr. Kumar Managalam Birla. He is an Indian entrepreneur and the Chairman of Ultra Tech Cement. He was born on 1967 at Calcutta, West Bengal.
Birla did high school from Sydenham college of Commerce and Economics and did bachelor’s from H.R. college of Commerce and Economics from University of Mumbai. He also holds MBA degree from London Business School. In 1989, he married to Neerja Birla and blessed with three children including Ananya Birla and Aryaman Birla. He is very creative and innovative person.
Ultra Tech Cement Limited is an Indian Cement company. in 2020, the company revenue is Rs. 42,772.60 crore (US$6.0 billion). The company focus on doing their best to ensure that the community gets home structures, and buildings that everyone can be proud of it. The company delivers its services in all over the world.
If you want to know anything else about the Ultra Tech Cement Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.