Testbook Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Testbook is an Indian multinational educational platform. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company is a technology-based education company, providing e learning solutions to the students. It is the India’s one of the leading company with the high quality content. Testbook trained students under the best mentors and become an expert in specified field.
|Founder Name||Ashutosh Kumar|
|Date of Establishment||2013|
|Registered Address||803-805, The Landmark Building, Sector 7, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210, India|
|Telephone No.||+91 8080433233|
- Banking Courses
- Railways Courses
- SSC & Government exams
- Defence Courses
- State Exams
- Insurance courses
Testbook established in 2013.
- 2014, the company launched GATE mock test series, SBI PO, mock test for aptitude, SBI clerk tests.
- 2015, testbook launched campus placement test series, GATE LIVE tests started, Machine learning utilized to generate test analysis and testbook android app.
- 2016, the company launched smart lab, CA apps got 10 lakh installs, tests launched for IBPS, RRB, offer scale 1 & IBPS RRB Office assistant, ecard launched, current affairs launched, test series for RRB NTPC & SSC CGL launched.
- 2017, the company launched Betiya Banengi Memsahab initiative, subscription plans launched, SSC CPO, BOB PO and NICL AO tests launched, SSC MTS, Coal India MT tests launched.
- 2018, the company launched Behna Banegi Memsahab Campaign, office expansion in West Bengal, 1st live course launched, TB app crossed 30 lakh installs.
- 2019, the company launched UPPCS exam, entered K20 segment with IIT JEE, 1 crore testbook apps installed, 10 new exams launched and CA app further simplified with new interface.
Testbook founded by Ashutosh Kumar, an Indian entrepreneur. In 2007, he did B.Tech from Indian institute of technology, Mumbai. In 2009, he worked in a diverse cultural environment comprising 200 children and 30 counsellors/volunteers from 15 nations. Kumar joined ExcelMentors as a Director in 2012. In 2016, he started a start-up name Testbook as a founder and Chief executive officer. He has experienced over 10 years and skilled in analytical skills, leadership, management, start-ups and product development.
If you want to know anything else about the Testbook. Please comment below we will try to provide information.