Sunfeast(brand) Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Sunfeast is an Indian brand of ITC company, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Hotels, Paperboards and Packaging, Agri Business and Information Technology. In July 2003, ITC made a foray into the biscuits market by launching the Sunfeast range of biscuits. Sunfeast biscuits have always stood for quality and are known for offering innovative and wholesome biscuits. The brand connotes happiness, contentment, satisfaction and pleasure. Sunfeast is a new brand the conversion rate is considerably high in all the price-quality points. This signifies that the brand is doing fairly well growing considerably.
|Date of Establishment
|P.O. BOX NO.592,
- Health Bites: Health bites is a category of sunfeast biscuits which is made specially for diet biscuits. Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste, made from choicest golden wheat and enriched with natural wheat fiber, these light and crispy biscuits are perfect tea time partner.
- Light ‘n’ Fun: Light ‘n’ fun biscuits is baked to perfection, Sunfeast snacky classic crackers are light, crispy crackers in two delightful flavours, Sweet & Salt and Simply Salted.
- Cream delight: Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills Luxuria, savour the taste of bliss as bite into the new Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills Luxuria. For those who desire more indulgence in every cookie, the sun-baked rich crust enrobes the luscious and smooth chocolate in a large sized cookie for a dialed-up indulgence.
- Cookies: Sunfeast HiFi Butter Cookies, the perfect blend of golden wheat and creamy butter baked to perfection. Presenting HiFi Butter Cookies from the house of Sunfeast, bite into it and give in to the rich goodness that engulfs you.
- Innovation: Consumers wished to taste new and innovative products. That was precisely what the competition had not done in a big way. The company decided that this could be its biggest point of attack. In 2003, ITC launched Sunfeast with six ranges.
- Distribution: Distribution is the key for FMCG products. In biscuit category, distribution and visibility is extremely important as its partly an impulse purchase product. Priya Gold, which entered the western region in 2000, is struggling to find its feet even five years later. However, in this regard, Sunfeast did not stumble.
- Promotion: In August 2003, a month after its launch, the company undertook a major sampling exercise to promote the product. For two years then, the brand did all the usual rounds – riding behind buses, blocking television spots, corner space in newspapers.
- Pricing: The biscuits industry now has two clear models. Parle products plays the low price game at all varieties of biscuits from glucose to cream. Parle plays a high volume, low margin game. But Britannia and Sunfeast look at a two-pronged strategy.
Sunfeast signs Shah Rukh as its Brand Ambassador. ITC Limited – Foods Business has appointed Shah Rukh Khan as the brand ambassador for its flagship brand “Sunfeast‟. The super-star will be endorsing the entire range of snacks under the umbrella brand “Sunfeast”. As brand ambassador, the celebrated actor will play a key role in brand and product communication on television, in print and outdoor media and various promotions and merchandise that have been planned for the brand.
If you want to know anything else about the Sunfeast(brand) Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.