Pedigree(brand) Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Pedigree is an American company of pet food. It is a subsidiary of American group Mars and headquartered is in McLean, Virginia, U.S. Pedigree believes that the lovable innocence found in every dog helps us reconnect with our true selves and teaches us valuable life lessons. dogs make us better people. The company manufacture dry and wet dog food and treats encourage, support, fortify and fuel a dog’s power to be their healthiest and happiest selves at every stage of life — puppy, adult and senior.
Pedigree founded in 1957 as Chappy in Leicestershire, England, U.K.
|Date of Establishment||1957|
|Establishment Place||Leicestershire, England, U.K.|
|Registered Address||Village Wargal, Siddipet Highway, |
Distt. Medak – 502279,Telangana, India
|Telephone No.||1800 407 11 21 21|
- Pedigree Professional for Small Puppy Breeds: Pedigree Professional Range puppy dog food fulfils the special needs of dog. The range provides expert nutrition combining high-quality ingredients with the science developed by veterinarians and nutritionists at WALTHAM- the world’s leading authority on pet care and nutrition.
- Pedigree Professional Active Adult Dog Food: Pedigree Professional Range adult dog food fulfills the special needs of dog. The range provides expert nutrition combining high quality ingredients with the science developed by our veterinarians and nutritionists at WALTHAM- the world’s leading authority on pet care and nutrition.
- Pedigree Senior Dog Food Chicken and Rice: Pedigree Senior Dog Food is a healthy and complete meal for senior dog, packed with proteins (from chicken) and vitamins (from vegetables).
- Pedigree Tasty Minis Puppy Chicken Flavour: Pedigree Tasty Minis are succulent, bite-sized treats for puppies. They are soft, chewy chunks, specially designed with calcium to help support the growth of strong teeth and bones. They contain Omega 3 to help with fitness and Vitamin E to support natural defences. Pedigree Tasty Minis are also free from artificial colours and flavours. Train, reward or treat your pup any time.
- Pedigree Rodeo Duos Chicken And Bacon Flavour: Pedigree Rodeo Duos are tasty, twisty sticks that have a deliciously chewy texture. They are full of succulent flavour, have less than 5% fat per 100 g and contains Omega 3 to help with fitness, Vitamin E to support natural defences and minerals like calcium to help strengthen bones. Pedigree Rodeo Duos are also free from artificial colours and flavours.
- The nutrient requirement of dogs change depending on their life stage and lifestyle. For example, a puppy requires a higher amount of energy, protein, calcium and phosphorus for growth.
- An adult human male needs 2500 kcal/day while an adult dog of 65 kg needs 2520 kcal/day. While eating those 2520 calories, the dog has to have a higher concentration of nutrients than humans.
- Homemade diets may also contain contaminants and food-borne microbes if the owner is not as careful. Strict rules and regulations ensure that packaged pet food is free from microbial contaminants such as Salmonella or mycotoxins.
- To meet the nutritional requirements of a dog, pet parents often tend to overfeed because homemade food are not governed by any canine dietary guidelines. Prepared pet-foods always have a feeding guide to help the owner ensure the pet is fed the correct amount of calories for its life-stage and lifestyle.
- Dogs are allergic to many foods that humans consume and sometimes, they also prove to be poisonous. Manufactured pet foods never contain ingredients that are unsafe for pets.
If you want to know anything else about the Pedigree(brand) Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.