Steel Authority of India Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Steel authority of India Limited is an Indian metal company. the company headquarter is in New Delhi. It is one of the largest steel-making companies in India and one of the Maharatna’s of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. The company manufactures iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials.
|Company Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Founder Name||Government of India|
|Owner||Government of India (with 74.9% stack)|
|Date of Establishment||19 January 1954|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Revenue||INR 67,468 crores (in 2019)|
|CEO||Anil Kumar Chaudhary|
|Registered Address||Ispat Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003|
- Galvanished products
- Bars and wire rods
- Railway products
- Wheels and axles
- Electrical steels
- Hot rolled products
- Cold rolled products
- Stainless steel products
- Pig iron
- SAIL nex
Steel authority of India Limited established in 19 January 1954.
- 1971, steel minister Shri Mohan Kumaramangalam inaugurating Blast furnace at Bhilai.
- 1976, the company increased 25 tonnes of ingot steel production.
- 1978, Indian iron steel company limited was made a subsidiary of SAIL, a panoramic view of IISCO’s plant at Burnpur on the banks of the Damodar.
- 1985, minister of steel, mines & coal Shri Vasant Sathe announcing the modernization plan for Durgapur steel plant.
- 1987, Minister of steel and mines Shri ML Fotedar did inauguration of Blast furnace at Bhilai. The company is doing at large level of production of steel, metal and other products.
Steel authority of India Limited founded by Government of India. The Chairman of the company is Anil Kumar Chaudhary. He is an Indian industrialist and has more than 34 years of experience in iron and steel sector. He is set to successfully leading a team of almost 75000 employees of SAIL. Mr. Chaudhary was a part of the “Revenue Maximization Team” as well as the “Empowered Joint Committee” of SAIL. He has won many awards like Corporate Excellence Award in the area of Finance and Financial Management twice by the Institute of Public Enterprise. He is very creative and innovative person.
If you want to know anything else about the Steel Authority of India Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.