Sharekhan Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Sharekhan Limited is an Indian stock broking company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of India’s largest retail broking houses. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, one of the largest banking groups in the world with a net income of 7.5 Bn EUR in 2018.
BNP Paribas has over 160 years of presence in India and is active in 75 countries. The company has developed its leadership in full-service retail brokerage and financial services by focusing on end to end customer experience. The company offers a wide range of trading and investment solutions that includes equities, futures and options, commodities, currency, portfolio management services, research, mutual fund distribution and investor education.
|Company Name||Sharekhan Limited|
|Founder Name||Shripal Morakhia|
|Date of Establishment||2000|
|CEO||Jaideep Arora (2000–)|
|Registered Address||10th Floor, Beta Building, Lodha iThink Techno Campus, Off. JVLR, Opp. Kanjurmarg Railway Station, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai – 400042, Maharashtra, India|
Products and Services
- Trade tiger
- Sharekhan App
- Sharekhan Mini
- Pattern Finder
- Sharekhan Classroom
- Equity trading
- Portfolio Management Services
- NRI Services
- Learn to trade
- Mutual funds and SIP
- Derivatives trading
Sharekhan Limited established in 2000.
- 2007, the company packs an online punch, digities its trading platform and Trade Tiger.
- 2009, Trade Tiger achieves a turnover target of RS 1000 crore/day.
- 2011, the company feel it, say it – a state of the art feedback mechanism is launched on TradeTiger making it a truely user driven tool.
- 2013, the company sharekhan packs an online punch, digities its trading platform and Trade Tiger.
- 2015, the company Trade Tiger brings out the big guns: 18 advanced features introduced.
- 2017, the company Trade Tiger marks its 10th year with 86% customers saying they would recommand Trade Tiger to their friends or family as per the latest survey held in sep’17. Sharekhan has over 4000 employees and is present in 584 cities through 153 branches, more than 3040 business partners. The company has 19 lakh clients and on an average, executes more than 6 lakh trades per day.
- 2016, It was acquired by BNP Paribas.
Sharekhan Limited founded by Shripal Morakhia. He is an Indian businessman and the founder of the company. He did education from University of Pune. Morakhia is very talented and intelligent person. In 2000, he started a start up name Sharekhan Limited in India. In 2011, he founded SMAAASH Entertainment Private Limited in Mumbai.
Morakhia is in a partnership with cricketer Sachin Tendulkar backed by Star Sports that aims to revolutionize sports and make aspirational sport accessible to the common man. He is also the principal Investor and Mentor to the largest YouTube MCN in APAC and the largest kids network globally- Yoboho.
If you want to know anything else about the Sharekhan Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.