Edelweiss Broking Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Edelweiss Broking Limited is an Indian stock broking company. The company headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company is dedicated to building long term relationships with clients and empowering them to gain from market opportunities.
It is one of India’s leading diversified financial services company providing a broad range of financial products and services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, institutions and individuals. The company’s products and services span multiple asset classes and consumer segments across domestic and global geographies.
|Company Name||Edelweiss Broking Limited,|
|Founder Name||Rashesh Shah|
|Date of Establishment||7 February 2008|
|Establishment Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Revenue||INR 259.01 Crores|
|Registered Address||Edelweiss House, Off CST Road, Kalina, Mumbai – 400098 Maharashtra India|
|Telephone No.||18001023335/ 022-42722200/ 022-40094279|
Edelweiss Broking Limited established in 2008.
- 2011, the company acquired Anagram Capital company and started Retail Finance and Insurance Business.
- 2012, the company was listed under National Stock Exchange.
- 2015, the company acquired Forefront.
- 2016, the company acquired JP Morgan AMC (India).
- 2018, the company expanded its reach and increase employee strength 10,052 and crossed profit after tax ex-insurance Rs. 1000cr. The company is a subsidiary of Edelweiss Group.
Edelweiss Broking Limited founded by Rashesh Shah. He was born on 1963 in Gujarat. He was a student of Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan and Manav Mandir High school, Mumbai. Shah did Bachelor of Science in statistics from KC College, Mumbai. In 1989, he also did MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Shah has experience of more than 28 years in the financial market sector. He married to Vidya Shah and blessed with two children, Neel and Avanti. In 2018, Rashesh Shah won ‘Entrepreneur of The Year – Financial Services award ‘ from EY.
- Edelweiss has been voted India’ Best Company in the upto $500 mn market cap category by readers of Finance Asia in its 14th annual poll on Asia’s best companies 2014.
- Edelweiss has won the ‘Bull of the Year Award 2014’ at the Zee Business Market Analysis Awards 2014.
- Edelweiss has been ranked as the #2 Best Local Brokerage house in the Asiamoney Brokers Poll 2014.
- Edelweiss broking won the ‘Best Equity Broking House Award at the BSE- Dun & Bradstreet Equity Broking awards 2015’.
- Edelweiss has been awarded the ‘BBC Knowledge, National Digital Marketing Awards, 2017’ for the Best Mobile App in customer service.
- Edelweiss has been awarded the ‘ABP BFSI Awards, 2017’ for the best use of mobile technology in financial sector.
If you want to know anything else about the Edelweiss Broking Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.