Rin Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Rin is an Indian brand which removes the dirt from the toughest places like cuff and collar with just one stroke. It also leaves your clothes with a pleasant fragrance to keep you feeling fresh all day long. Rin brand was launched in 1969 with the iconic lightning mnemonic. Over the years, the brand has grown to become synonymous with providing ‘dazzling white clothes with one stroke.’
Rin not only help form great impressions, but also provides confidence to realize ones ambitions. Rin understands this need and strives to deliver best in class whiteness and brightness through continuous innovation and product improvements.
|Founder Name||William Hesketh Lever|
|Owner||Mr. Sanjiv Mehta|
|Date of Establishment||1969|
|Registered Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
- Rim Bar: Rin Bar was launched in 2016, a water saving bar in key markets to address the rising water stress across India. Rin Bar now gives clothes the same dazzling brightness while saving half the water.
- Rin detergent powder: Rin detergent powder was launched in 1994. It extension from the iconic brand that stood for whiteness in laundry and introduced Rin Refresh with the fragrance of lemon & rose that penetrates every fibre to give the same brightness and freshness to boost confidence all day.
- Rin Ala: This product bleach being another ‘whiteness’ solution for numerous Indian households was a logical extension for the brand.
- Rin Matic: Rin Matic, a specialist washing machine powder, based on the insight that ordinary powders do not deliver performance under machine wash conditions, thus addressing an unsatisfied consumer need.
Rin founded by William Hesketh Lever. He was a British Industrialist, philanthropist, and politician. He was a great person. He was born on 19 September, 1851 at 16wood street, Bolton, Lancashire, England. In the age of 15, he started work with his father’s wholesale grocery business in Bolton. In 1886, he established Lever Brothers, which was one of the first companies to manufacture rin detergent and now part of the Anglo-Dutch transnational business Unilever. In 1911, his firm had become associated with forced labour and atrocities in the Belgian Congo. He also worked in politics. In 1917, he served as Member of Parliament (MP) for the Wirral constituency and used his maiden speech in the House of Commons to urge Henry Campbell-Bannerman’s government to introduce a national old age pension. He married to Elizabeth Ellen Hulme and blessed with two children. On 7 May1925, he died.
Rin company vision is as following:
- To meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
- To provide wealth of knowledge and international expertise to the service of local consumers – a truly multi-local multinational.
- To work together effectively, and to generate new ideas and learn continuously.
- To provide the highest standards of corporate behaviour towards everyone with the communities and the environment.
If you want to know anything else about the Rin Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.