Purple Carrot Meal Delivery, Services, Menus, Headquarter, Founder, Net Worth, Logo and many more
Purple Carrot is an American company of meal delivery. The company headquarter is in Needham, Massachusetts, US. It is a plant-based meal delivery service on a mission to empower you to eat more plants. They’re making it easy to cook innovative, delicious, plant-based meals to power your day.
|Date of Establishment
|United states of America
|460 Hillside Avenue , Needham,
MA 02494, USA
Purple Carrot established in 2014 by Andy Levitt. It is a provider of plant-based meal kit delivery services intended to offer healthy and natural food. The company’s services include the delivery of fresh, pre-portioned ingredients nationwide with step-by-step guidance for people to cook plant-based meals at home, enabling customers to purchase and consume gluten-free and high protein food.
Features of Purple Carrot:
- Clinically proven to help people lose weight and lower LDL cholesterol—in just 4 weeks
- Healthy plant-based diets may also lower risk of diabetes
- Good for your health & the environment
- Plant-based meals delivered to your door
- Choose from ready to go or meal kits
- Skip or cancel anytime
If you want to know anything else about the Purple Carrot. Please comment below we will try to provide information.