P I Industries Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
P I Industries Limited is an Indian multinational chemical company. the company headquarter is in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is one of the leading and the fastest-growing Agri Sciences Company and amongst the top 10 in Custom Synthesis in the fine Chemical Space. the company bringing innovation to the Agri input space productivity, enhancing output and creating economic value for millions of farmers for a better life.
|Company Name||P I Industries Limited|
|Previous Name||Mewar Oil & General Mills Ltd.|
|Date of Establishment||1947|
|Establishment Place||Udaipur, Rajasthan|
|Revenue (in 2020)||INR 3,354.70 Crores|
|CEO/Managing Director||Mayank Singhal|
K V S Ram Rao
|Registered Address||Post Box No.- 20, Udaisagar Road, Udaipur – 313001, Rajasthan, India|
|Telephone No.||91 294 2491946|
91 294 2492451-5, 6651100
- Agrochemicals: The company manufacture insecticides, fungicides and herbicides and provide these products in all over the world.
- Specialty products: The company manufacture specialty products Biovita Granules, Biovita Liquid, Super Spreader and Humesol.
- R&D services: The company provide target discovery, molecule design, library synthesis, lead optimization, biological evaluation and route synthesis.
- CSM Services: The company provide process research and development, analytical method development, synthesis of reference standards and many more CSM services.
- Distribution services: The company provide distribution services include evaluation and trials, registration India, manufacturing and marketing and distribution.
PI Industries limited established in 1947.
- 1947-1980, the company established marketing network across India, installed Agchem technical plant and first import of Agchem formulation.
- 1981-2000, the company diversified into polymer compounding and custom synthesis & manufacturing and energy metering, set up a manufacturing site at Panoli, installation of Phorate technical plant and set up a turnkey Agchem Manufacturing Unit in the Middle East.
- 2001-2005, the company divested polymer business, expansion of R&D Centre at Udaipur and Started formulation plant at Jammu.
- 2006-2012, the company expanded business of Custom Synthesis and manufacturing (CSM) facilities.
- 2016, the company established a state-of-the-Art R&D center and a new operation office at Vadodara.
- 2019, the company commissioning a multiproduct facility at Jambusar Site and entered in to a agri-solutions like mechanised spray machines.
PI Industries limited company chairman Mr. Salil Singhal. He is an Indian entrepreneur in chemical industry. He is credited with Company’s early adoption of a global outlook and ingraining a strong value system within the Company.
Singhal has been involved in shaping many agriculture-related policy issues and has addressed many Seminars and Conferences both in India and abroad. He also serves on the Boards of Wolkem India Ltd., Historic Resorts Hotels Pvt. Ltd., etc. He is a experienced person and have knowledge in chemistry industries.
If you want to know anything else about the P I Industries. Please comment below we will try to provide information.