Atul Limited Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Ower, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Atul Limited is an Indian multinational chemical company. the company headquarter is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is an integrated chemical company serving about 4,000 customers belonging to 30 industries cross the world. The company manages complex chemical processes in a responsible way and has established fruitful and time-tested collaborations with leading multinational companies of the world.
|Date of Establishment
|15 September 1947
|INR 3983.27 Crores
|Chairman/ Managing Director
|B-245, 1, Yamuna Vihar Ghonda Road, C1 Block, Block C. Subhash Vihar, Shahdara, Delhi 110053, India
|08130837873/ 91 79 26461294
Atul limited established in 1947.
- 1951, the company established a joint venture with American Cyanamid Company to produce crop protection chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
- 1952-1971, the company started manufactured of Dyes and phosgene.
- 1972-1991, the company manufacture of carbamite and 2,4-D acid and set up Atul Rural development fund to formalize programs undertaken since inception related to serving society and manufacture of para cresol.
- 1992-2011, the company acquired DPD Ltd. and Anchor adhesives pvt. ltd. and established a Atul Vidyamandir, a residential school for tribal children.
- 2012-2015, the company established JV with the Government of Rajasthan to produce tissue culture raise date palms for the first time in India.
- 2016-2017, the company built 2000 individual household toilets across 15 villages through Atul foundation.
Atul Limited founded by Kasturbhai Lalbhai. He was an Indian industrialist and the founder of Atul Limited company. he was born on 1894 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He he did schooling from Municipal school Number Eight near Teen Darwaja, Ahmedabad. Later he joined Ranchhodlal Chhotalal Government High school. When he was 17 years old, he studied in Gujarati college. In 1915, he married to Sharda Chimanlal jhaveri and blessed with two children Shrenik and Siddharth. In 1980, he died in Ahmedabad. Recently, the Executive Director and Promoter of the company is Sunil Lalbhai.
Atul Limited purpose is as follows:
- fostering a spirit of continuous learning and innovation
- adopting developments in science and technology
- providing high quality products and services, thus becoming the most preferred partner
- having people who practice Values and exemplify a high standard of behaviour
- seeking sustained, dynamic growth and securing long-term success
- taking responsible care of the surrounding environment
- improving the quality of life of the communities we operate in
If you want to know anything else about the Atul Limited. Please comment below we will try to provide information.