NJ Group Wiki, Company Details, Founder, Financial Services, Networth, customer care, Logo and more
NJ Group is an Indian enterprising group with its’ roots in the financial services sector. The company headquarter is in Surat, Gujarat, India. It is a leading player in the Indian financial services industry known for its strong distribution capabilities. NJ Group is to be leaders in businesses driven by customer satisfaction, commitment to excellence and passion for continued value creation for all stakeholders.
|Company Name||NJ Group|
|Date of Establishment||1994|
|Founder||Mr. Neeraj Choksi and Mr. Ji|
|Registered Address|| Block No.901 & 902, 6Th Floor, ‘B’ Tower, |
Udhna Udyog Nagar Sangh Commercial Complex,
Central Road No. 10, Udhna,
Surat – 394210, Gujarat, India
|Net Worth||Data not available|
NJ Group established in 1994 by Mr. Neeraj Choksi and Mr. Jignesh Desai. It is a leading player in the Indian financial services industry known for its strong distribution capabilities. The company has various segments ranging from financial products distributor network, asset management, real estate, insurance broking, training & development, technology & distribution of Organic food products, an Interior Designer, innovative loan products, offshore funds across the globe and charitable trust.
- Domestic mutual funds (all AMCs)
- Capital Markets – direct equity and ETFs
- Fixed Deposits of companies
- PMS products (Third party & NJ)
- Government/ RBI/ Infrastructure bonds
- Residential & commercial properties
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Marketing & Sales support
- Research support
- Training & Education support
- Dedicated Customer Care / Query management support
- Technological support, including online business / ‘Partners Desk’ with CRM & Employee Management modules
If you want to know anything else about the NJ Group. Please comment below we will try to provide information.