Nandini Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Nandini is a milk product brand name of Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited. It is an Indian dairy company, which headquarters is in Bengaluru, Karnataka
It is the Apex Body for the dairy co-operative movement in Karnataka. It is the second largest dairy co-operative amongst the dairy cooperatives in the country. The Brand “Nandini” is the household name for Pure and Fresh milk and milk products. KMF has 14 Milk Unions covering all the districts of the State which procure milk from Primary Dairy Cooperative Societies (DCS) and distribute milk to the consumers in various Towns/Cities/Rural markets in Karnataka.
|Founder Name/Owner||Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (Government of Karnataka)|
|Date of Establishment||1955|
|Establishment Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Revenue||INR 15,500 crores (in 2018)|
|Registered Address||KMF Complex, P.B. No.2915, D.R.College Post, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bengaluru- 560 029, Karnataka, India|
- UHT Milk
- Flexipack Milk
- Curds and other fermented products
- Ghee and butter
- Milk powder
- Ice cream & frozen desserts
- Milk sweets
Karnataka Milk Federation established in 1955.
- 1955, the company set up first dairy in Karnataka at Kudige, Kodagu Distt.
- 1975, the company positioned first Spear Head Team.
- 1983, the corporate brand “Nandini” given.
- 1987, dairies at Hassan, Tumakuru & Mysuru transferred to district milk unions.
- 1991, the company Chilling & Processing plants at Vijayapura, Kalaburagi, Ballari, Shivamogga and Kolar transferred to District Milk Union.
- 1993, KMF milk procurement on a single day crosses million Kg level in December 1986 & average milk procurement per day for the year crosses million kg level.
- 1998, the company launched of New Products Jamoon Mix, Mysuru Pak, Tetra Fino Packaged Nandini “Goodlife” milk.
- 2000, the company launched of New Products Badam Powder, Badam Powder in 10 gm pouches, Kunda, Yoghurt, besan laddoo, Good life High fat milk, Nandini Goodlife Slim, Goodlife 200ml Tetrabrik, Goodlife 1 Ltr Tetra Brik.
- 2005, Nandini Sperm Station has been awarded with ISO certificate & has been merited by Ministry of Agriculture, GOI as 2nd best A grade semen station in the country.
- 2012, the company launched of Mobile Milk testing Vehicle facility in Bengaluru City.
- 2019, foundation Stone was laid for 150MT per day capacity Cattle Feed Plant at Sindhanur.
- To march forward with a missionary zeal which will make KMF a trailblazer of exemplary performance and achievements beckoning other Milk Federations in the country in pursuit of total emulation of its good deeds.
- To ensure prosperity of the rural Milk producers who are ultimate owners of the Federation.
- To promote producer oriented viable cooperative society to impart an impetus to the rural income, dairy productivity and rural employment.
- To abridge the gap between price of milk procurement and sale price.
- To develop business acumen in marketing and trading disciplines so as to serve consumers with quality milk, give a fillip to the income of milk producers.
- To compete with MNCs and Private Dairies with better quality of milk and milk products and in the process sustain invincibility of cooperatives.
If you want to know anything else about the Nandini. Please comment below we will try to provide information.
2 thoughts on “Nandini Company Profile, Wiki, Networth, Establishment, History and More”
dear sir / madam :
we wants to knows more about your company and so pls contacts us .
financial structure of nandini and its marketing strateegy