Mother Dairy Profile, Wiki, Networth, Owner, CEO, Founder Name, Parent Company and more
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd is an Indian dairy Company. The company headquarter is in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The company is wholly owned subsidiary of the National Dairy Development Board. It was an initiative under Operation Flood, the world’s biggest dairy development program launched to make India a milk sufficient nation.
Mother Dairy believe that everyone has a unique potential. The company doing challenging work or building domain expertise, as an organization strive to provide an environment which fosters an enriched learning experience. Mother Dairy motivates employees break new ground and be better than what they were yesterday and believe that the power of collaboration is imperative to delivering excellent business results. Mentorship and support is always extended to facilitate the growth and development of employees as well as to help them in any situation outside work.
|Company Name||Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd|
|Founder/Owner||National Dairy Development Board|
|Date of Establishment||1974|
|Establishment Place||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Revenue||INR 10,000-11,000 crores (in 2020)|
|CEO||Dr Omveer Singh|
|Registered Address||A-3, NDDB House, Sector-1 Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India|
- Mother Dairy: Mother Dairy sells Milk and milk products at a national level through its sales and distribution networks for marketing food items.
- Safal: Safal is engaged in retailing of fresh fruits and vegetables, but with unique product offerings like Frozen peas, frozen mixed vegetables, frozen sweet corn, frozen jackfruit. Safal has become a pioneer brand in Frozen Vegetables segment across India.
- Dhara: Dhara Cooking Oils have been one of India’s most trusted brand’s, synonymous with purity, freshness, taste and value for money.
Mother Dairy Fruit & vegetables established in 1974 by National Dairy Development Board. The company manufactures markets & sells milk and milk products in edible oils, fruits & vegetables, frozen vegetables, pulses, processed food like fruit juices, jams, etc. to meet the daily requirements of every household.
The company has created a market leadership position for itself in branded milk segment in Delhi & NCR through a robust network of its booth and retail channels. It expanded its reach to other regions in North, South, East and West with its offering of Milk and Milk products pegging it amount the few companies to own such a vast channel of distribution in India.
Mother Dairy has been recognized as the 2nd Best in the FMCG industry and has also been ranked at 39th amongst India’s top 100 Best Companies to work, in a study by Great Place to Work Institute in Association with the Economic Times for their annual 2015 survey.
- National energy Conservation award
- CII 5S Excellence award- Sustenance in Large Manufacturing Industry
- CII cold Chain Awards
- National Safety innovation Award 2017
- Best Maintained Dairy Plant in North Zone
- ICC Excellence Award for Integrated Cold Chain Management
- CII Scale Award
Mother Dairy Fruit & vegetables mission is to provide quality food and beverages to consumers at affordable prices while ensuring fair returns to the producers.
If you want to know anything else about the Mother Dairy. Please comment below we will try to provide information.