Moderna Company Profile, Logo, Establishment, Founder, Vaccine, Covid-19, Labs, CEO, Products and More
Moderna is an American company of biotechnology. The company headquarter is in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. The company pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching and could meaningfully improve how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured. In 2017 Moderna was ranked a top biopharma industry employer by Science Magazine and a Top Place to Work by the Boston Globe.
|Date of Establishment||2010|
|Founder||Timothy A. Springer |
Robert S. Langer
Kenneth R. Chien
|Establishment Place||United States of America|
|Registered Address||Cambridge, Massachusetts, US|
Moderna established in 2010 by Timothy A. Springer (Investor), Robert S. Langer (Investor), Kenneth R. Chien (Investor). The company worked to build the industry’s leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and a world-class team. The currently chairman and CEO of the company is Noubar Afeyan.
Some Other Facts
- Moderna Announces Supply Agreement with Gavi for up to 500 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna for COVAX To Help End COVID-19 Pandemic in Lowest Income Countries
- Moderna Announces Additional Investments to Increase Global Supply for COVID-19 Vaccine to up to 3 Billion Doses in 2022
- Moderna Announces Emergency Use Listing Granted by the World Health Organization for its COVID-19 Vaccine
- Moderna Announces Clinical Progress from its Industry-Leading mRNA Vaccine Franchise and Continues Investments to Accelerate Pipeline Development
- Shannon Thyme Klinger Joins Moderna as Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- U.S. Government Purchases Additional 100 Million Doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine
If you want to know anything else about the Moderna Company. Please comment below we will try to provide information.