LVMH Wiki, Company Details, Founder, Networth, Luxury Goods, Customer Care and many more
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is a French brand of Luxury Goods & Jewelry. The company headquarter is in Paris, France. It is a leading company of in all major sectors of the luxury industry: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Selective Distribution.
LVMH established in 1987 by Bernard Arnault, Alain Chevalier and Henry Racamier. It is one of the world’s most creative and innovative company of luxury items. The products are unique savoir-faire, a carefully preserved heritage and a dynamic engagement with modernity. LVMH deliver its products in across 80 countries and its Maisons are committed to exemplary ethics, social and environmental responsibility.
- Wines & Spirits: LVMH offers world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
- Fashion & Leather Goods: LVMH’s Fashion & Leather Goods sector is amazing. Over the years, this division has been enriched with young Houses that also allow creative talents rich with promise to express themselves.
- Perfumes & Cosmetics: LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands.
- Watches & Jewelry: Watches & Jewelry sector of LVMH operate in two segments: high-quality watchmaking on the one hand and jewelry and high jewelry on the other hand.
- Selective retailing: LVMH transform shopping into a unique experience. With specialist product selection, upgrading of stores and services, constant innovation, digitalization and personalization of relationships.
The LVMH group is the only high-quality player to be simultaneously present in five major sectors: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry and Selective Retailing. More on our business groups. Here you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the identity of the LVMH group.
Art & Culture
Art and culture have always been intimately linked to the history of our Maisons, whose founders often include artists among their close friends, such as Christian Dior and Jean Cocteau or Christian Bérard, or Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn.
Art inspires the creation of our exceptional products thanks to a mastery of exquisite craftsmanship and the rare métiers that are an integral part of LVMH’s cultural assets.
These unique cultural assets contribute to the exceptional reputation of luxury products around the world. LVMH thus naturally plays a prominent role in initiatives that support art and culture in order to share passion for creativity with the widest possible audience.
Social & Environmental Responsibility
This commitment concretely addresses the ethical responsibility of businesses in general, along with the distinctive role in society played by a group such as LVMH, both in France and around the world.
LVMH long-term commitments yield tangible benefits for society. LVMH views protecting the environment as not simply an obligation, but an imperative and a source of competitiveness. It is imperative because the long-term success of LVMH Maisons depends directly on preserving and respecting the natural resources they use to make their products. At the same time, this policy drives competitiveness, because taking environmental factors into account in production processes makes them more reliable and sharpens leadership. The social responsibility is rooted in the fundamental principle of respect for people and their individuality.
This principle guides all initiatives and practices to ensure that they reflect the highest standards of integrity towards all partners. All teams are actively engaged with this approach. Together, committed to making excellence a lever for social and professional inclusion in solidarity with host regions and communities as we strive to cascade the positive social impact of activities.
Leadership & Entrepreneurship
At LVMH, performance is underpinned by the leadership of managers, whose vision and ability to inspire their teams enable the entire organization to achieve ambitious objectives.
The decentralized organization enables to remain close to customers, to rapidly make effective and appropriate decisions and to continually motivate teams, inspiring them to show entrepreneurial spirit. This environment encourages risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams to achieve excellence.
If you want to know anything else about the LVMH. Please comment below we will try to provide information.