LVMH Wiki, Company Details, Founder, Networth, Luxury Goods, Customer Care and many more
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is a French company of Luxury Goods & Jewelry. The company headquarter is in Paris, France. It is a leading company of in all major sectors of the luxury industry: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Selective Distribution.
LVMH established in 1987 by Bernard Arnault, Alain Chevalier and Henry Racamier. It is one of the world’s most creative and innovative company of luxury items. The products are unique savoir-faire, a carefully preserved heritage and a dynamic engagement with modernity. LVMH deliver its products in across 80 countries and its Maisons are committed to exemplary ethics, social and environmental responsibility.
- Wines & Spirits: LVMH offers world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
- Fashion & Leather Goods: LVMH’s Fashion & Leather Goods sector is amazing. Over the years, this division has been enriched with young Houses that also allow creative talents rich with promise to express themselves.
- Perfumes & Cosmetics: LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands.
- Watches & Jewelry: Watches & Jewelry sector of LVMH operate in two segments: high-quality watchmaking on the one hand and jewelry and high jewelry on the other hand.
- Selective retailing: LVMH transform shopping into a unique experience. With specialist product selection, upgrading of stores and services, constant innovation, digitalization and personalization of relationships.
If you want to know anything else about the LVMH. Please comment below we will try to provide information.